SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Al Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:19 am

Seems like maybe he just went straight to where the wedding will be.

Al

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by rhondam Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:21 am

eversotrue wrote:I think Ben is being the irrational one, NOT Lauren. And I just mean irrational in the sense that he's soooo in awe of her and claiming "she's changed him" after barely knowing literally anything about her. He knew surface level stuff about her at that point. Normal girls, at least me, would think that behavior is clingy TBH. So I'm on Lauren's side with this one. It's Ben and the other girls that are cray thinking they're basically in love already.

I cannot remember how/when he said this. Was it an ITM? If so, perhaps it was a pick up. That would make more sense. I remember thinking "really?" about some over the top stuff but I'd have to re-watch to check and not in the mood as of yet. I honestly cannot wait to just binge watch this season. That is my favorite way to watch this show.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:25 am

rhondam wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I think Ben is being the irrational one, NOT Lauren. And I just mean irrational in the sense that he's soooo in awe of her and claiming "she's changed him" after barely knowing literally anything about her. He knew surface level stuff about her at that point. Normal girls, at least me, would think that behavior is clingy TBH. So I'm on Lauren's side with this one. It's Ben and the other girls that are cray thinking they're basically in love already.

I cannot remember how/when he said this. Was it an ITM? If so, perhaps it was a pick up. That would make more sense. I remember thinking "really?" about some over the top stuff but I'd have to re-watch to check and not in the mood as of yet. I honestly cannot wait to just binge watch this season. That is my favorite way to watch this show.
I don't even remember. I just remember being embarrassed for him. Ha.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:29 am

Is the wedding today/tonight? I know Ben's scheduled for the live show on Monday. I suppose he could take a few hours away from the safe house to go there. He's back at work, but it seems he's there very flexibly (with the blessing of his employer). And the life of a flight attendant is sporadic, but Lauren would have chosen days that will work for safe house visits (if she is, as we suspect f1). Ben could leave right after the wedding (and whatever interview they expect him to give) to join her- wouldn't have to stay through the reception IMO.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:30 am

dpao84 wrote:I too am interested to see when Lauren will tell Ben she loves him....I feel like a lot of the Ben and Lauren love story will happen off screen
We'll never know for sure when/if Lauren tells Ben she loves him. The producers are only going to show interactions that further their storyline. I do think most of their "intimate" moments will be off screen.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:17 am

jcrbil wrote:Is the wedding today/tonight?  I know Ben's scheduled for the live show on Monday.  I suppose he could take a few hours away from the safe house to go there.  He's back at work, but it seems he's there very flexibly (with the blessing of his employer).  And the life of a flight attendant is sporadic, but Lauren would have chosen days that will work for safe house visits (if she is, as we suspect f1).  Ben could leave right after the wedding (and whatever interview they expect him to give) to join her- wouldn't have to stay through the reception IMO.
The wedding is on Sunday.

Back to top Go down

Post by booty Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:29 am

Hi, Everyone!
I haven't posted in a really long time. I love to read other people opinions and see their perspective on certain things/situations. That being said, i really like Lauren from what I've seen so far. She is poised and so normal. Its really refreshing to see. I think that Ben was smitten with her from night one. As far as looks, lauren is beautiful! and i dont think Ben only regards ones looks when forming a relationship. I would love to see some deep conversations between these two because so far they seem so natural with one another. I wish them both happiness.

Sorry for rambling, just some thoughts i had.
booty
booty

Female Posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:44 am

My post upthread had nothing to do with my favourite Roberto's looks compared to Ali or who's better looking. My point was, Ali wasn't sure she was good enough for Roberto, who never said the ILY until their LCD. I don't recall hearing a voice over of Lauren saying she was falling in love, whereas there seems to be a lot of others saying it.

I think Ben's insecurity will be he's not sure how Lauren feels because she's afraid of getting hurt and doesn't open up. I don't think she'll tell him she's falling in love until late in the game. He obviously fell for her early.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:59 am

Honestly, I never felt that Ali truly felt that way. I felt like that was the storyline they gave us, because A/R didn't have any other real obstacles. I always got the vibe that Roberto was way more into Ali than she was into him. She always seemed to chasing Frank to me, TBH.

It's also so hard to know when ILYs are really said. Last season, they made such a big deal of Shawn telling Kaitlyn he loved her at the MTPs and Kaitlyn tearing up in her room afterwards. They later told us that they had said ILY to each other many times before that, starting at the FS. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:01 am

It's all a storyline with Ben and Lauren too IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:30 am

None of the girls have said they're falling in love with Ben. Caila said "I can see myself falling in love with Ben." JoJo said "I've 100% developed feelings for Ben." Lauren said a mix of what Caila and JoJo said.

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:42 am

I'm also very curious to see what the storyline will be for Ben & Lauren. Ben's insecurity is that he's "unlovable". And I believe in Lauren's bio, she says something like, her lover should never question how much she loves him, because she communicates on physical & verbal cues & she'll constantly show & tell him that she loves him. If she does that with Ben, I bet his insecurity will definitely be put to rest. If what she's saying is true, I hope to see that later in the season. So then he'll know where her heart is, from the shot or Ben standing in the FRC he seemed way too happy & confident so I'm sure he knew how she felt by then.

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan