SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:42 pm

I'm very, very, very partial but Colorado is where it's at. Plus then I still have a shot of running into them. Smiley

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 87b72b10 Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 86669110 Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:43 pm

Ben is not my "type" looks wise (and I had to get past flashbacks to Peter Brady:giggling) but I always realized he's a good looking guy that women would find attractive. He has really grown on me with the classy way he conducts himself and with getting to "know" him better than we did on Kait's season, his attractiveness has grown in my mind.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:50 pm

I think Ben is being the irrational one, NOT Lauren. And I just mean irrational in the sense that he's soooo in awe of her and claiming "she's changed him" after barely knowing literally anything about her. He knew surface level stuff about her at that point. Normal girls, at least me, would think that behavior is clingy TBH. So I'm on Lauren's side with this one. It's Ben and the other girls that are cray thinking they're basically in love already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:58 pm

Lauren is having sushi for anyone that cares. Lol

Is Ben still in Indiana? I'd assume no, because of the wedding...but no one has seen him.. Could they be having a safe house today? Can they get sushi delivered by a producer or something..? Trying to track their whereabouts laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:01 am

They can get anything delivered to the safe house pretty much.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 87b72b10 Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 86669110 Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:05 am

eversotrue wrote:I think Ben is being the irrational one, NOT Lauren. And I just mean irrational in the sense that he's soooo in awe of her and claiming "she's changed him" after barely knowing literally anything about her. He knew surface level stuff about her at that point. Normal girls, at least me, would think that behavior is clingy TBH. So I'm on Lauren's side with this one. It's Ben and the other girls that are cray thinking they're basically in love already.

Haha, that was a ridiculous line. I really hope that was something that producers told him to say and not something that represented his true feelings. I do feel like Ben reminds me of Brad a lot just in how he fell so freaking quickly and hard. And, at the end of the day, I don't think Brad really knew Emily. I think he just idolized her. With Ben/Lauren, it's too soon to tell but it kind of feels like it's going down the same path. I don't really see Lauren living a private, quiet life in Denver at the end of this but I don't really know enough about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:05 am

umngirl wrote:They can get anything delivered to the safe house pretty much.
By producers?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:07 am

Ben's been spotted. He's been tagged in two IG posts within the past 30 minutes or so by a couple of girls. In one of them, the picture has the location of Strands Beach in CA. Judging by the comments with each picture, it seems like they were taken very recently or at least at some point today.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:09 am

nothatgirl wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I think Ben is being the irrational one, NOT Lauren. And I just mean irrational in the sense that he's soooo in awe of her and claiming "she's changed him" after barely knowing literally anything about her. He knew surface level stuff about her at that point. Normal girls, at least me, would think that behavior is clingy TBH. So I'm on Lauren's side with this one. It's Ben and the other girls that are cray thinking they're basically in love already.

Haha, that was a ridiculous line. I really hope that was something that producers told him to say and not something that represented his true feelings. I do feel like Ben reminds me of Brad a lot just in how he fell so freaking quickly and hard. And, at the end of the day, I don't think Brad really knew Emily. I think he just idolized her. With Ben/Lauren, it's too soon to tell but it kind of feels like it's going down the same path. I don't really see Lauren living a private, quiet life in Denver at the end of this but I don't really know enough about her.
I think it's wayyy too soon to tell. I don't get the sense that she would be opposed to moving or living a quiter life. She DID say she likes the simple things and she has literally only lived in California since graduating college. So like 3 or 4 years maybe. But, like I said, I think it's too soon to tell. If they're meant to be, they will be. They both seem pretty happy post show... Sooo...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:12 am

Ash2214 wrote:Ben's been spotted. He's been tagged in two IG posts within the past 30 minutes or so by a couple of girls. In one of them, the picture has the location of Strands Beach in CA. Judging by the comments with each picture, it seems like they were taken very recently or at least at some point today.
Oh okay. I just saw them. Those are two completely different locations. Hiking and drinking in what looks like a hotel. I wonder if he got in yesterday or today..

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:16 am

Wherever they settle, if they wind up staying together, they can do yard work to rival Lauren's dad giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:16 am

Ash2214 wrote:Ben's been spotted. He's been tagged in two IG posts within the past 30 minutes or so by a couple of girls. In one of them, the picture has the location of Strands Beach in CA. Judging by the comments with each picture, it seems like they were taken very recently or at least at some point today.

Strands beach is in Dana Point. He must be staying at the hotel, for the wedding. It's possible this isn't a SH weekend.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan