SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by nd4reality Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:07 pm

Wow - He's a gonner.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:16 pm

Did he write the whole blog about Lauren?! Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 1f604

Interesting tidbit about the rattlesnakes.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:35 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Did he write the whole blog about Lauren?!  Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 1f604  

Interesting tidbit about the rattlesnakes.

Knowing about the rattlesnakes makes me understand why Lauren looked so apprehensive when Ben asked her if she wanted to go change behind the tree... They hid that well! I'm glad it didn't take away from the hot tub part and dinner. I'm not sure I could have recovered that fast after being so close to several rattlesnakes. Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 2498057887
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:44 pm

Man, I wish Ben would've blogged about Lauren B., it's so tough to know if he likes her. giggling
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:46 pm

ilgirl wrote:

Knowing about the rattlesnakes makes me understand why Lauren looked so apprehensive when Ben asked her if she wanted to go change behind the tree... They hid that well!  I'm glad it didn't take away from the hot tub part and dinner.  I'm not sure I could have recovered that fast after being so close to several rattlesnakes. Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 2498057887

I completely forgot about that. I would've died. Probably would've ruined the date and given up. no no
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:46 pm

If we didn't already know that blog proves it no lead is ever going to write a novel on his F2 or F3 laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:49 pm

Just watched the 1-1 date of her and Ben, and confirmed my feeling once again and I don't think I can like this girl, at least not maybe until we get to see her life post season. She acted exactly like the cheerleader captain that I think she is and played the hard to get game.

I don't think she is more normal or refreshing than other girl, what I feel is she thinks she is the best girl but played it smarter than Olivia. The only good I see in her is she is smart, she is tactical. But there is something lacking about this girl, and she is almost robotic to me. No deep conversation, not much emotions, said all the right things and smiled at the same angle.

Don't think she could be playing Ben, nor a bad person, just don't think she is all all that real. She could be very calculated, just a vibe I get since sleuthing. Sad that I don't like the spoiled f1.

(All are my opinions)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:53 pm

Well we are all entitled to our own opinion but i disagree completely and all that matters is I'm sure Ben would disagree too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:56 pm

She actually reminded me a little bit of Michael T., the f2 of Au B'ette.
Same vibe, same tactic. But Lauren is smarter than Michael, and is generally a better person than he is, I think. And I see her eyes are on the lead role for the B'ette, didn't she like being pursued? Too bad for her to be picked by Ben. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:58 pm

bachfan29 wrote:Well we are all entitled to our own opinion but i disagree completely and all that matters is I'm sure Ben would disagree too.

It really doesn't matter, I don't have to live and to deal with this girl, I'm completely fine with whatever Ben thinks.
I think we all see people differently, just happen she is the type I dislike, that's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:02 pm

peggy0221 wrote:...She acted exactly like the cheerleader captain that I think she is and played the hard to get game....
I read she was a cheerleader in high school. Ben seems to like her A LOT.  She said she's really picky when it comes to men.  I think she's being guarded since it's their first date  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:08 pm

It's funny how everyone views things so differently. I think she's one of the most real down to earth contestants this show will ever have. I hate to use the word normal but it fits here so I will. She exudes normalcy. She knows her worth and value, that doesn't mean she's playing games, just knows that a relationship is a two way street and it's about getting to know someone not just being smitten because he's the bachelor. Let's face it, a woman should always play a little hard to get with a man she's interested in. Creates equality in the relationship and makes him work harder to figure you out.

When she said "I want to meet your family" she said that because at that moment she genuinely felt that way. She wanted to meet the family of this guy whom she really is starting to dig. If she was playing it cool do you think she would have said that?? She was semi embarrassed but didn't care because she knew it came with good intent as did he.

To me she seems to exude a great energy about her, kind, grounded in life and family, and what's important unlike some of these contestants who just look to see their lives play out on social media. I like that she didn't have a twitter before hand. Refreshing to say the least.

And last but not least, my girl was just worried about eating her salad during all the drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan