SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Idlemess Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:17 pm

I LOL when I saw her digging in on that salad...girl was hungry not hangry.

What I also like is that Lauren gives some serious eye contact...so she is being open

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:34 pm

jen689 wrote:Ben blogs about Lauren awwww

I got to go on a date with Lauren B! I was really excited to see more of Lauren B. because we really had a great connection on the first night. And at the second cocktail party too. But they were just glimpses. It was easy to see that she was not one of the more outgoing women in the house, but she intrigued me so much that I really wanted to know more. Plus an airplane date with a flight attendant? That seems too perfect a fit, right?

Of course this was a little different than the planes that either of us had ever been in and I was doing everything possible to not act scared out of my mind … because I was! But Lauren was being brave so I had to be too. And once we got into the air, it was actually so much more calm and peaceful up there than I ever would've imagined. And having Lauren by my side really made it that much easier. She has such a wonderful energy about her not to mention she is just unbelievably beautiful. I mean, I know the scenery up there was unreal, but all I really wanted to do was look at her.

The most frustrating part about the whole thing though was the headsets! I wanted to kiss her so badly up there but those damn headsets kept getting in the way! Yes, Bachelor problems. This is my life.

And while we are on the subject of problems, while that field where we landed was beautiful, it was also filled with snakes! Like, rattle snakes – and a lot of them! We were walking towards the hot tub arm-in-arm, and we started hearing rattles. At first I thought it was just someone messing with us until I saw one dart across the path and into the grass … and then another one … and then another! It was terrifying but more than anything Lauren was freaking out. I would've felt really, really badly if I had taken Lauren on our first date and she got bit by a snake, so I put her on my back and carried her most of the way.

I was just so struck by how comfortable it felt with Lauren, though. I really meant it that I almost had to hold myself back from moving too fast because it really felt so easy with Lauren. I mean, even when she was talking about how her dad loves to do yard work, I kept thinking, "So do I!" (I know, I know, but I really do!). So at that point, giving her the rose was pretty much a no-brainer. I was really just hoping that she had as great a time as I did.

When we had our moment with Lucy Angel it was really just icing on the cake. Being in such a picturesque place with such a wonderful woman, I could not have asked anything more. I got lost in the moment listening to Lucy and dancing with Lauren. Hard to have a better ending to a first date than that.

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-blogs-lace-exit-alex-morgan-kelly-ohara-soccer-group-date-episode-3

I love Ben's blog about Lauren! hearthumbsup
And yes, Ben, you go to go on a date with Lauren B!!! :cutesmile!:
Lucky man in love!! heartglasses
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:35 pm

^That bite she took was huge, I thought it was going to be all over her face

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:53 pm

Don't worry, guys, I have been in this situation before, I see a different Nick / Micheal T. than most of the people do. giggling

The "calcuated vibe" I get from this girl could be because she is guarded and also analytical, skeptical, whatever that is. I just don't feel too good about this girl, not because she is not smitten and is not doing what other contestants normally do, just because I don't get a good feeling about her, as simple as that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:05 pm

well i hope in the next couple of weeks that change for you. **edited**

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:07 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
The "calcuated vibe" I get from this girl could be because she is guarded and also analytical, skeptical, whatever that is. I just don't feel too good about this girl, not because she is not smitten and is not doing what other contestants normally do, just because I don't get a good feeling about her, as simple as that.
It's always good to see different opinions, and I for one like to read them on here. :Nod:
So while I don't see the same thing for now with Lauren I truly appreciate your opinion! bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:31 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Don't worry, guys, I have been in this situation before, I see a different Nick / Micheal T. than most of the people do. giggling

You are entitled to your opinion, and I enjoy reading opinions that may not be in the majority. You and any one else can post all you want on why you don't like the spoiled F1 or anyone else for that matter, because around here, we do not post any negative opinions on what our members share with us. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:15 am

Peggy I have a similar feeling as you describe. I first saw her in photos of their date in Warsaw and saw a very happy and I'd even say proud Ben and a smiling Lauren because I know her not at all. I don't know if she was orinally hoping for B'ette or not but I do see some calculated thought or forcedness behind some of her actions to make sure Ben is interested in her. And I agree women need to play hard to get or keep the mystery alive to help keep a man interested and she did that last week, now her next move is to get him to fall for her and I saw that yesterday with the extra sweet flirty looks at him and the little kisses and the perfect answers. Yes it's called flirting but I want to see genuine feelings and I didn't feel that from her last night. I hope it's coming because in the end he chose her and I assume she said yes. But right now I am not seeing what I expected to see and that was two people falling in love. Well it's not the popular consensus and I like Ben so I want the best for him, so I hope I'll eventually get some genuineness form her on my screen.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:17 am

So incredibly thankful for my family, friends, supporters and ALL the kind people in the world Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 1f481Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 1f64f Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 1f30a #AlsoThankfulForTheBeach by @lauren_bushnell
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:14 am

beatingheart Goddess hair, glowing cheeks, and a smile that reaches her eyes. Mollie is also beautiful  beatingheart

I still haven't seen the part where she takes a bite of salad laugh out loud

I'm excited to see them both meet each other's families.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:16 am

Alanna wrote:But what about Lauren, Ben??

Let's not tell him the secret codes, Alanna. hi bestbud! Boy's bound to take out an ad as a kind service to other nations. I digress.

These two, they're both so gone with all those googly eyes and smooches that there's not time for life vests, dammit, which kinda has me a wee bit concerned this early in the season, but I digress again. There's an arc up ahead for them, I'm hoping, or an iceberg called JoJo.  hmmm
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:18 am

Their date was so perfect that it does feel like we're being set up a little laugh out loud. Ben was a little puppy in Lauren's arms, but why show us that so early?

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan