SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by jupi Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:42 am

I'm mostly a lurker these days, but Ben and Lauren have brought me out of hiding hi

I thought that little sideways head tilt he directed at her after she came to interrupt him and Lace on the balcony was so cute. Also I bet he was sending Lauren eye signals the whole time to please save him from Lace giggling

I'm so excited for their 1-on-1 next week!

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:58 am

jupi wrote:I'm mostly a lurker these days, but Ben and Lauren have brought me out of hiding hi

I thought that little sideways head tilt he directed at her after she came to interrupt him and Lace on the balcony was so cute. Also I bet he was sending Lauren eye signals the whole time to please save him from Lace giggling

Yes! I loved that head tilt! You could see it in his whole facial expression, that he was just like "save me!" Amazing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:08 am

Lauren is with Amanda again via Amanda's snapchat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:45 am

eversotrue wrote:Lauren is with Amanda again via Amanda's snapchat.
Aw, they are so cute. I love that they are such good friends!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:00 am

Lauren is too cute!  :cutesmile!:

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 Lauren10
from Amanda's sc amandabee4
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:47 am

jupi wrote:I'm mostly a lurker these days, but Ben and Lauren have brought me out of hiding hi

Nice to see lurkers posting Smiley yes awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:29 am

There is also a clip of Lauren walking in her piggy onesie on Amanda's snapchat.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:39 pm

starwelcome back. Glad you joined us!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:31 pm

I noticed that too! So cute! He was totally smitten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:20 pm

I like seeing Bennie act like a silly boy with the girls he's into- Olivia's wassup and Lauren's head tilt are coming to mind. I like men that know how to woo a woman though and I'm looking forward to seeing that with Ben and Lauren next week. Olivia has made it way too easy on him so far but Lauren is way more work, as it should be Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:02 pm

Alanna wrote:I like seeing Bennie act like a silly boy with the girls he's into- Olivia's wassup and Lauren's head tilt are coming to mind. I like men that know how to woo a woman though and I'm looking forward to seeing that with Ben and Lauren next week. Olivia has made it way too easy on him so far but Lauren is way more work, as it should be Smiley

That "Wassup" of Ben's made me think that Ben is someone that meets people at their energy level.
With Olivia she is so on and out there and he seemed to be approaching her more forcefully because she was that way.
With Lauren he is more tender and sweet - like Lauren is.
It's also why I think, that while Ben could meet Olivia at her hyper self, he would (and probably did) get exhausted by her.
With Lauren, her saying that Ben calms her, is really telling that he wants someone more low-key like how he is.
I'm glad he chose Lauren who seems to bring out a more protective and caring side to Ben.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:00 pm

I love how whenever Ben is with Lauren, he crouches down like a monkey. Has anyone noticed he's done this both times?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan