SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:16 pm

rc49ers wrote:I had suggested to Sophie if she would use  "You Had Me From Hello " In her video and she said yes .
I love that song , it was used on another video but forgot who the video was made for ,

It will be a post FRC video for the couple Smiley

It has been used before for Brad and Em
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjuiB0RX2ho

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:58 pm

FYI just cutting the episode at the moment, and realized Lauren's limo exit is almost a full minute long. Caila, Jennifer, Jami right after got 30-35 seconds each... a few girls after (havent done them all yet) passed the 40s but no one else at the minute so far

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:56 pm

Does anyone know when was Lauren's exact limo arrival? if she wasn't the first to exit the limo, then it makes Ben's saying "It's a good start" significant

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:44 pm

sophienette wrote:
rc49ers wrote:I had suggested to Sophie if she would use  "You Had Me From Hello " In her video and she said yes .
I love that song , it was used on another video but forgot who the video was made for ,

It will be a post FRC video for the couple Smiley

It has been used before for Brad and Em
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjuiB0RX2ho
Boy that video brought back memories!  I may be alone here but I really liked Brad and I still do - I think he is sexy and felt so sorry for the Emily was with him post season.  I look forward to seeing your video that you do for Ben's season with this song.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:51 pm

I think the forum has a lot of Brad fans. You are not alone.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think the forum has a lot of Brad fans. You are not alone.
thumbsup I am so glad!!!
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:32 pm

I like Brad too!
Wow, watching that....seems like forever ago. Emily did have him from hello, I totally believe that.

I hope we can say that about Lauren and Ben too.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:45 pm

Idlemess wrote:Does anyone know when was Lauren's exact limo arrival?  if she wasn't the first to exit the limo, then it makes Ben's saying "It's a good start" significant

Ben mentioned it to Lauren again at the cocktail party - that he was amazed when she got out of the limo and remembered saying it was a good start to the night. If not the very first, definitely among the first.

Diana wrote:
https://vimeo.com/user36784518

Bookmark this page. This is where I will uploading any scenes they have together throughout the season. Episode one has been added.

Thank you Diana for clipping their scenes. yes

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:50 pm

OT
I like Brad and his 2.0 season a lot too. handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:51 pm

How do we know Lauren's limo exit wasn't first in real time? I don't think I saw a list or did I miss it? TYIA

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71715

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:52 pm

Didn't someone mention that this year the timestamps were off or missing or something on limo entrances?

I wouldn't be surprised if Lauren's entrance was first in real time.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:31 pm

[quote="megaa"]
Idlemess wrote:Does anyone know when was Lauren's exact limo arrival?  if she wasn't the first to exit the limo, then it makes Ben's saying "It's a good start" significant

Ben mentioned it to Lauren again at the cocktail party - that he was amazed when she got out of the limo and remembered saying it was a good start to the night. If not the very first, definitely among the first.

*snipped*

At least one of the "it's a good start" was a voice over I remember. I cannot remember which one and maybe they both were. If I get a chance later, I'll check.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan