SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by renaissance Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:12 am

Did anybody see Ben's People magazine blog?

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by SLA44 Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:33 am

No I hadn't but I did find the link for it and will read it tomorrowl.

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-premiere-blog

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:15 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:23 am

I posted this in potential next B'ette, JoJo's & Caila's thread for possible discussion too:

I was reading in between the lines of Ben's People blog from Week 1 (or maybe I was just reading too much into it laugh out loud) but I think Ben is giving a "tell" without meaning to....

He mentions more than a few women's entrances and conversations from Nigbt 1, including a very descriptive mention about Lauren but never mentions JoJo in the entire blog. Which is indicative to me that he is confirming to F1 that he picked her and is happy he did so and telling her not to worry about what you see with F2 because she is no longer even on my mind.

Also very telling to me is that Caila is to be the B'ette as of right now because of what he says about her and her entrance:

"Speaking of calming my nerves, these girls did an incredible job. They were just so amazing! Caila just jumping in my arms made me laugh and made my heart warm all at once. She has such an energy – you wouldn't believe it unless you've ever met her."

So as of today, I believe TPTB are going with traditionally positioned F3 for lead.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:37 pm

Since Lauren was the first one out the limo it makes sense that Ben brought her up. She was also the first one to get a rose at the RC and we heard Ben say that Lauren took his breath away.

As for Caila and JoJo? Since this is Lauren's thread I guess it's OT so will discuss in their threads/bette thread.

Lauren is (speculated/spoiled) F1 so unless she breaks up with Ben or something crazy happens I don't see her as part of Bette discussion.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:29 am

Anyone care to bring the photo from Amanda's snapchat? It's Lauren and her.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:02 am

Here it is! Love it! yes
These two were definitely the closest it the house it seems. :Nod:

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 Basefh10
from Amanda's sc amandabee4
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:30 am

Lauren is so pretty! I mean Amanda is too, yet she still stands out next to her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:47 am

Has there been any signs of any safe house visits with Lauren and Ben?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:12 am

nutty1 wrote:Has there been any signs of any safe house visits with Lauren and Ben?
Not on the weeekends. They're probably doing them sporadically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Here it is! Love it!  yes
These two were definitely the closest it the house it seems. :Nod:

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 Basefh10
from Amanda's sc amandabee4

One of the greatest things to come out of this show are the friendships made of the contestants. This picture is adorable of both of them! bestbud!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:23 pm

I'm sure as a flight attendant Lauren's not working a M-F weekly schedule, so SHV have to work around it. I think a flight attendant's working schedule is different every month, there is some sort of system where they bid for the schedule that they will have that month.

Anybody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan