SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:47 pm

Sharleen Joynt about Lauren in her blog:
Lauren B stood out to me as being remarkably normal and un-cheesy, never over-emoting (a peeve of mine) but always sincere. I think the following moment says a lot...
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 ?format=750w
... she says "Oh, gosh" in an appropriately skeptical, almost embarrassed way. The girl lives on Planet Earth. I like.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor20
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:56 pm

Sharleen and I share the same pet-peeve: over-emoting! :yes:

I like that Lauren doesn't do that. She is just normal and no gushing or wide-eyed or whatever facial expressions needed. It's refreshing. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:48 pm

More from Sharleen's blog:
AllAboutLove wrote:As is tradition, we cut to inside the mansion to hear the girls talk about each other, how hot they think Ben is, and how intimidatingly pretty all the girls are. It's all cameras on Lace, who's rapidly proving the casting department's worth with each bitchy comment. Note how editing makes it seem like Lauren B can somehow hear their conversation, as if her looking down at her chest isn't taken from a completely different moment.
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 ?format=750w
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:49 am

BEST DRESSED from Sharleen's blog:
There was a lot of solid fashion in the premiere. I felt for the first time that the bar was really raised, like these ladies know what they're doing. I have three runners-up for Best Dressed...
First was Lauren B in her simple and feminine strapless gown:
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 ?format=1000w
The star of this dress is that baby blue color. The silhouette is basic enough (though that mermaid lower-half is gorgeously) but the color is unexpected and a total hit in my eyes. Sadly this color is sold out, but the dress is still available HERE in ivory and teal (worn by Laura, the lovely redhead with bigger boobs than Lauren B, according to Lace).
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:55 am

I kind of said this after last week's episode too, but I am really enjoying her quiet confidence. To me, the really confident people are the ones that don't feel the need to shove it in your face all the time. Lauren seems secure in what she has to offer and doesn't try to show off or prove herself. I'm a year younger than her and I think she appears older than 25/26 because of this. Ben chose well.
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:02 am

It looked like she had little reaction to the photo and that she didn't even take it from him, so he put it back over to his side and referred to it later saying he hoped that would have made her feel special. Since it didn't seem to do the trick, maybe that's why she got the next date.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:10 am

I think Ben is intrigued with Lauren because she is letting the relationship grow naturally. I think he would have kissed her if she showed an interest. She's not there yet. I'm looking forward to next week when their relationship moves to the next level :Nod:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:30 am

They hadn't had much time together at this point, so what Lauren said about no regrets and being ok seems pretty normal. That week must have felt really long, just waiting and wondering. I would definitely think her maturity about the situation intrigued Ben, even if he was a little taken aback. His response was really cute though.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:33 am

I found it refreshingly normal for her to say that she's interested in him, but it won't be the end of the world if she gets sent home after knowing him for 3 days and only having had one conversation with him at that point. Especially compared to Caila saying she could see herself falling in love with him after one date, JoJo saying she's never been so happy in her life after being on a rooftop with him for 5 minutes, and Olivia practically setting a wedding date after kissing him for the first time. Even without the spoilers, I think Lauren would be my favourite because of how mature and realistic she is about the whole situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:26 am

I am not sure I am going to make it through next week heartbeat rotfl

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 NgG1Q7O
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 Vds88Jv

"He's just one of those people that you just really want to be around" - Lauren
"Sitting here with you in this setting I feel very lucky" - Ben to Lauren
"I will never forget today ever" - Lauren
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:42 am

I like how Ben is with Lauren.
It is very telling to me how with Lauren, Ben says HE feels lucky to be with HER.
That's a smitten Ben!

:Nod: :cutesmile!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:47 am

AmyB wrote:I found it refreshingly normal for her to say that she's interested in him, but it won't be the end of the world if she gets sent home after knowing him for 3 days and only having had one conversation with him at that point. Especially compared to Caila saying she could see herself falling in love with him after one date, JoJo saying she's never been so happy in her life after being on a rooftop with him for 5 minutes, and Olivia practically setting a wedding date after kissing him for the first time. Even without the spoilers, I think Lauren would be my favourite because of how mature and realistic she is about the whole situation.
yes Good Post I agree

I like how normal Lauren is. She is very classy and stands out from all the other girls.
All the other girls are in the "bubble", IMO, while Lauren is looking at this with eyes wide open (and yet not over emoting like Olivia and Caila and JoJo have in varying degrees).
Ben definitely chose the right woman, IMO. Which is a testament to his own character.

I admit I am ready to just watch Ben and Lauren's segments together. Everything else seems blah in comparison.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan