SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:56 am

This is one of the few times I actually like the spoiled F1. I love Lauren's approach to all this. She's not desperate and the world won't end if she's not the F1 and Ben is all for her. The rest of the women who go on this show could learn a thing or two from her.  Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 2764
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:27 am

She's watching the full episodes, not just her parts, according to her Twitter last night. Is that a good thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:30 am

I think it'll be fine. She seems pretty confident to me. I don't see a Bremily 2.0 here. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:40 am

I have to watch Lauren and Ben's time together again to really grasp what happened laugh out loud She's normal compared to these other chicks it's great.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:47 am

Yeah she's not acting like he's the last man on earth and her chances for love are over if he doesn't give her a rose. laugh out loud Come on ladies, you're 1 of 28 women this season and you're all gushing over how perfect Ben is and crying over not getting time with him. Make him work for it. Of course he's going to be into the woman whose life won't end if she doesn't get a rose. She stands out among you loons. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:49 am

Haven't watched this episode yet, just read the comments about Lauren & Ben, call me skeptic, I just hope she is not playing game with Ben. I still don't feel very good about her. hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:00 am

It's so refreshing how normal she is! I'm so excited to see an actual love story progress, instead of an F1 that comes in half in love already right out of the limo. I didn't really get the hype around her on night one, but she really impressed me here.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:29 am

bluwavz wrote:Yeah she's not acting like he's the last man on earth and her chances for love are over if he doesn't give her a rose. laugh out loud Come on ladies, you're 1 of 28 women this season and you're all gushing over how perfect Ben is and crying over not getting time with him. Make him work for it. Of course he's going to be into the woman whose life won't end if she doesn't get a rose. She stands out among you loons. laugh out loud laugh out loud

^ Yes, well said! Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 3806527698 Stand out from the crowd ladies, don't be invisible or make it hard for him to remember you!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:29 am

I agree that it's nice to see someone who's letting the relationship grow naturally. I think that's why she was less than impressed by the photo, it seemed more like a producer gimmick than a real gift. I would understand giving it to her late in the game, but the second time they speak? Kind of weird. I find it refreshing that she wasn't acting like she just won the lottery over a photo of the other night.

Best way to impress a man in this situation is to act like you know your own worth. We saw it work for Becca last season. I like Whitney, but I think she pretty much killed any romantic interest Chris had in her with her desperation. When has "trying harder" ever worked for a woman? And Ben saying he feels unlovable is practically code for "I always pursue the women who don't want me". Take a hint ladies! Hopefully Lauren will fall for him just as hard as he falls for her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:34 am

IA that Ben likes to be the pursuer so whether or not it's strategy or she's just that cool of a confident and collected customer, it's obviously going to work in her favor.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:43 am

Emily Maynard's rules for how to win the bachelor. Hugesmile

I like that a woman is okay if she leaves in week two, especially since she didn't have a date or spend time with him. I find the women leaving in the first three weeks sobbing hysterically annoying.

Now if she is still okay leaving in week five or six, then we might have a problem.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:59 am

So next week Judging from the previews we see them driving to the airplane, on the airplane, walking to the hot tub, in the hot tub and then there was a quick shot of him dancing w a blonde in a white dress. Could anyone tell if that was Lauren?

Loved her demeanor last night, she's doing it right. Can't wait for next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan