SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:05 am

Considering how head over heels she looked in the pictures and videos from the Warsaw date I think we'll see her fall very quickly after her one on one next week. I like it a lot better when you actually see them develop feelings naturally rather than already being half in love with the lead right out of the limo so I didn't see any problem with her demeanour this episode.

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:37 am

I love that Ben presented her with a screen cap (photo) of their first 1:1 chat to let her know he was strongly interested.  rotfl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:14 am

Just watched, yup, still dont feel good about this girl.
My gut tells me she is a princess who would all men chase after her.

I just hope I'm totally wrong about her and she turns out to be a very loving girl who is genuine about Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:36 am

I honestly would never guessed princess for her. I am a little surprised to hear that

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:56 am

I do wonder if they moved her 1:1 date up when she seemed too logical and not willing to fall for Ben just because he is the bachelor. I think Ben probably made it clear he wanted Lauren to stay.

I have no problem with a woman standing up for herself. Good for her. Why should she be giddy or happy that she got to stay in the house and listen to how much fun everyone else had. That doesn't make her a princess to me, it makes her smart. But then again, I loved that JP was disappointed when Mickey won the coin toss date and let Ashley know it. I like that both of these two people seem honest about expressing how they feel to the lead. I wish more contestants would be honest.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:24 am

I see Lauren as cool as a cucumber. She likes him and let's Ben know while at the same time is clear that her life wouldn't end if she went home. Which worries Ben a bit.....more than a bit....that she would accept it if that happened. Playing her cards exactly right. Ben is smitten and is pursuing her which is what seems to happen with true F1's.

Lauren is very attractive but not the most beautiful contestant. There is an elegance about her.... kind of a JFK Jr. bride vibe.....classy and sweet and normal. A maturity so far in how she is approaching this show in not being totally in TB bubble (he's my man, I hear wedding bells, and endless tears the first week). I like her. I can't wait to watch this love story unfold. :sprinklehearts
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:17 am

Rolly wrote:I see Lauren as cool as a cucumber. She likes him and let's Ben know while at the same time is clear that her life wouldn't end if she went home. Which worries Ben a bit.....more than a bit....that she would accept it if that happened. Playing her cards exactly right. Ben is smitten and is pursuing her which is what seems to happen with true F1's.

Lauren is very attractive but not the most beautiful contestant. There is an elegance about her.... kind of a JFK Jr. bride vibe.....classy and sweet and normal. A maturity so far in how she is approaching this show in not being totally in TB bubble (he's my man, I hear wedding bells, and endless tears the first week). I like her. I can't wait to watch this love story unfold. :sprinklehearts

I loved how his voice went up an octave when she told him she would be ok if she went home. "You would?" I could hear the panic. :uptonogood Love to see a man work for a woman instead of them throwing themselves at him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:15 am

No mention of Lauren in Ben's blog....I thought there would be.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:20 am

Question: what is Lauren's back story? Hard to get?
Ben's unloveable line and her proving it?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:22 am

nutty1 wrote:No mention of Lauren in Ben's blog....I thought there would be.

I don't think it's a big deal. They had very little time and it was edited to not show it as great time. Ben is probably playing the good lead and writing on what was shown. Of course TPTB approve the blog too so even if he included her, they might have edited it out. I remember JPG practically fighting to have what he wanted in his blogs. I don't see Ben as willing to fight. I honestly think he is tired of the machine. I don't think it means anything is wrong in the relationship, but rather that Ben doesn't enjoy the attention and fame part of being the lead. I can see that just on the show, he doesn't seem all that comfortable trying to fake interest in woman that he didn't have. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:44 am

nutty1 wrote:No mention of Lauren in Ben's blog....I thought there would be.
I didn't. She was barely in the episode. He didn't mention the cocktail party at all. Just went straight into the rose ceremony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:45 am

Sharleen posted her recap, and said exactly what many of you have been saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan