SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:47 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Just watched, yup, still dont feel good about this girl.
My gut tells me she is a princess who would all men chase after her.

I just hope I'm totally wrong about her and she turns out to be a very loving girl who is genuine about Ben.
Interesting. I don't get that vibe but I'm not going to act like she's great just because Ben chose her. I'd like to see them talk about something of substance. So far it's just playful flirting. We'll see next week.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GreenGoddess Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:52 pm

Lauren is my favorite. And she seems to be one of the few who can rise about all the loony ones that are in the house. She just seems honest and down to earth to me. Someone who knows her worth (and not in a bad way). I can't wait to see this love story develop!!!!

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:55 pm

It's not because of her reaction last night that I got the vibe she's a princess, I got that since sleuthing stage. It is her whole demeanor that made me don't feel good, I don't know what exactly, it's a vibe. And she is kind of "distant", she doesn't seem to be easy to get along with. She kind of like the captain of cheerleaders, that she knows every boys in school want to date and enjoys it.

I agree she is normal and nice to see she's sensible, but I also have a feeling that she is playing a hard to get game. Remember many said Becca played such game last season, while some thought she is just being real. (Although I never thought it and Becca at least is more easy going) That is what I saw in Lauren.

Last edited by peggy0221 on Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:58 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:Just watched, yup, still dont feel good about this girl.
My gut tells me she is a princess who would all men chase after her.

I just hope I'm totally wrong about her and she turns out to be a very loving girl who is genuine about Ben.
Interesting. I don't get that vibe but I'm not going to act like she's great just because Ben chose her. I'd like to see them talk about something of substance. So far it's just playful flirting. We'll see next week.

Yes, I don't give F1 pass. Just because the lead likes her, doesn't mean she can't be a princess playing game
I could be totally wrong, and I would be very happy if I'm wrong. I too looking forward to see what's inside of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:01 pm

She seemed very approachable on the first night. This week she'd just spent several days sitting around the house watching other people go on dates and had clearly resigned to her fate of going home early.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:42 pm

I wasn't that impressed by her on night one, but i really didn't see a princess quality to her. She just seems very confident and secure in herself and doesn't act like Ben is the last man on the planet. In the Indiana fan videos, she looked really smitten to me so I do think we'll see a change once she actually has a date with him. Even Lace referred to her as "beautiful", so I get the feeling she was very well-liked by everyone which isn't usually a reaction to a "princes".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:41 pm

She seemed very friendly with the girls when she was reading the first date card, so I don't see how she wasn't well liked..

Lauren has this realistic quite confidence about her. That's the best way to be. So, when she does get into a relationship/falls in love it'll be the honest way. Something with actual substance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:57 pm

I think I didn't say anything about her not being liked by the girls? scratch

I don't think she is a bad girl and she doesnt seem to be rubbing the girls the wrong way, so I think she could still be liked although there may be a little princess in her. In fact, her confidence together with the way she talks and smiles are what worry me, I have a feeling of "I know you would fall for me, because every boy does. I'm the popular girl in the school, so just give me all you have."

I know I'm the only one not feel for her thus far and I'm ready to be proven wrong. Let's wait and see more of her, but so far, this is what I get from her since sleuthing stage.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:07 pm

I like the fact that she isn't head over heels for Ben at this point. They had one conversation the first night and since then she has sat at home while the other girls have gone one dates. It makes sense that she is a little bit reserved at this point, but at the same time, she's not demanding of him and still maintains a good attitude. If she were a princess, she would be throwing a fit that she wasn't on any dates this week.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:15 pm

Yeah I don't think princess is quite the right description either. At this point, she's acting like a very confident woman who knows her worth, and doesn't need to chase after any man, he's supposed to do the chasing with her.

I think most of these girls would be acting like her in the real world with men, especially the beautiful, upper-middle class ones whose parents likely instilled their worth in them like Jojo and Caila and Becca. So perhaps the right description is not mentally cowed by the bubble and tptb yet (that being the keyword).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:29 am

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 15 Fc9p1ien02uk9ckdq8qodjiwqtrghsvla5np63xavkdvibxjpksldfdb6yx6ko4f
http://mic.com/articles/132414/the-bachelor-episode-2-recap-lb-rejects-rose-and-lace-gets-weird-again
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:14 am

Sharleen Joynt about Lauren:
My frontrunners this week are…
2. Lauren B., 25: Lauren B. is sailing under the radar but is a clear frontrunner in my eyes. Her time with Ben is always shown, which is telling, and it’s common for a major frontrunner to not go on a date the first week. (Ahem, Whitney last season.) What I like about Lauren B. and Ben together is there’s a sense of equality, as is so rare on this show. You don’t get the sense that she is over the moon at just the chance to talk to him. She gives him as much encouragement as he gives her, which I LOVE.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-bachelor-recap-episode-2-2/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan