SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:54 pm

I don't think the contestants, especially the final 1's are allowed to "do" anything without the company's (ABC, Bach) permission. So if this was a staged event for what seems to be spoilers, I think ABC set the whole thing up. From the vacation, to the pics, to the leak, everything. This all happened the week her 1 on 1 aired too, so I'm thinking it was a deliberate decision on the show's end.

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm

I wonder if this is TPTB's most elaborate foil yet and Lauren is actually primed to be the next bette. It's been 20 seasons, time to shake things up in their publicity?

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:44 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:I wonder if this is TPTB's most elaborate foil yet and Lauren is actually primed to be the next bette. It's been 20 seasons, time to shake things up in their publicity?
I highly doubt that. Highly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:31 pm

eversotrue wrote:I don't think the contestants, especially the final 1's are allowed to "do" anything without the company's (ABC, Bach) permission. So if this was a staged event for what seems to be spoilers, I think ABC set the whole thing up. From the vacation, to the pics, to the leak, everything. This all happened the week her 1 on 1 aired too, so I'm thinking it was a deliberate decision on the show's end.
This is what I was thinking, I don't think tptb would be happy with a contestant calling the media themselves to set something up without their knowledge(has that happened?). So I wouldn't be surprised if ABC had something to do with it. IMO

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
asim wrote:first time I've spoken up this season. but I have been wondering about this also.  Is it a garage, there is a car behind them.

welcomeback asim! Good question. There always seems to be a s/cap of the lead and someone else taken aside in the dark. Good cap to try and sleuth the location.

I think it is actually Mexico City now, see my post in the scaps discussion thread.. I'm going to look further into it.
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:37 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:I wonder if this is TPTB's most elaborate foil yet and Lauren is actually primed to be the next bette. It's been 20 seasons, time to shake things up in their publicity?

As much as I love Lauren and Ben together, I would absolutely welcome a huge shake up! A girl.can dream... giggling

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:16 pm

I know this is probably NOT a popular opinion, but I really wonder if Lauren is not the spoiled F1, would people just love and support her the way she is perceived now?  
Don't get me wrong, she is a pretty girl. She has fine delicate features that's very feminine and attractive. But is she the most gorgeous contestant in this group? Not to me. I think Olivia Amanda Leah are all very pretty.
Their date was very romantic and clearly Ben was smitten. But was he done at this point? I have to wait and see his date with Jojo to decide. I like their interaction at the rooftop at ep. 2 so it will be interesting to see how these two relationship progress. Is Lauren normal and confident or is she just playing hard to get? Only time will tell.
This doesn't mean I will not be happy for her if the spoiler is true and they are madly in love with each other. I will cheer for their relationship to last. It's just too early for me to crown her the best contestant ever at this point. Besides, I almost always belong to the my-fav-is-not-f1 club.
All IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:29 pm

I definitely think that there is f1 bias when it comes to Lauren! I think she's great, but she's just a normal girl. Nothing about her blows my mind and I didn't feel like Ben was "done" afterwards; he still seemed into the other girls at the cocktail party.

I would love a twist ending, personally. It's been kind of a boring season and everything is just too predictable. Most unspoiled people have guessed Lauren b wins!

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:30 pm

Well I thought she was prettiest before we even saw her with Ben and still do. She's adorable IMO. My boyfriend said she looks like Tinker Bell and now I can't unsee it. laugh out loud

I also like her personality, which is a positive surprise, since I rarely like the F1. It's nice to have a Bachelor couple I can root for for a change. There's still a lot more to be seen, but based on what I've seen so far, I think Ben picked the best option for sure. JMO.

ETA: I'll just quote myself from the first thread. This was a couple of days before the Warsaw date:

by mindless on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:54 pm

Based on her dark roots on the first page, I don't think she's a real blonde. Maybe dirty blonde. But she's the most classically beautiful contestant left IMO. Delicate and elegant features. Will be interesting to see what her personality is like. I'm sure she gets some hotness points for her profession as well.

Last edited by mindless on Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:32 pm

The question for me is would the edit be so favorable if she wasn't f1? So far we've seen their adorable moments,  a great first date, and Lauren mostly staying out of the drama.

I don't think people think she's the most gorgeous or anything though she is very pretty, she isn't the only one. And clearly Ben was feeling more than just Lauren if those SCs with JoJo are anything to go on laugh out loud.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:50 pm

Yeah, I was distracted by her dark roots in her date, laugh out loud. I like natural looks so dyed blonde is never my thing. But to each their own.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:05 pm

I don't think she's the best or anything. She seems like a normal gal, like notthatgirl said. I like her and Ben together so far. I expected her to be more outgoing though. All the girls this season seemed to notice that Ben likes confident outgoing girls and his whole top 9 for the most part seems very outgoing, except for a select few including Lauren B. I guess she's probably just a more chill type of outgoing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan