SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:45 pm

Lauren's demeanor reminds me of Jade's demeanor. Just me?

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by jupi Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:24 pm

Aww, they were so cute in the sneak peeks. I love the way they were swinging their arms, and of course, the adorable piggyback ride heartbeat

Lauren's date is actually just like Caila's, except with more privacy and a bonus plane ride laugh out loud

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:25 pm

Lauren is definitely going to make Ben work; reminds me of Andi's season and how hard he pursued Tessa hard and now I am worried because those seasons where the bachelor worked too hard for the F1, it turned out the F1 wasn't just slow but wasn't really feeling the bachelor that much-The latest Canadian bach comes to mind(still surprised by their breakup); I hope it turns out different for Ben though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:39 pm

Lauren looked smitten during the Indiana date filming so I'm not worrying yet..
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:42 pm

some blonde was Lauren beatingheart I had a good feeling when this was tweeted (I swear cheeky laugh out loud ) Can't wait to watch their date next episode.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 KyEJXh4

nutty1 wrote:Here is the link to it.

https://twitter.com/bachelorabc/status/687810859096092672

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 WSgCsBX Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 OALL32c
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 PIJaHOo Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 ZJhUKpb
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 BI2AXb9 Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 Pg51M1Z
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 GVG2ka2 Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 APLFGXb

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:57 pm

She seems fine in the clips.. What? Are people getting the vibe that she's not interested in him? She seems interested to me, just not goo goo gaa gaa..which is technically better when you think about it. That way, when/if she does get to that point, she/they know it's REAL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:04 am

lexforlife wrote:Lauren is definitely going to make Ben work; reminds me of Andi's season and how hard he pursued Tessa hard and now I am worried because those seasons where the bachelor worked too hard for the F1, it turned out the F1 wasn't just slow but wasn't really feeling the bachelor that much-The latest Canadian bach comes to mind(still surprised by their breakup); I hope it turns out different for Ben though!

That's interesting! I've only seen like half the seasons, so it's always cool to me to hear about previous seasons. Honestly, I think it usually doesn't work out so it's hard to look for a trend. 95% of the time even when the F1 was gaga on night one - Whitney, Josh, Nikki, Courtney, Roberto, etc - it still didn't work out! I think that each season and relationship is different.

I'm too cynical to ever think it's going to work out, TBH. I always expect a breakup (even with my faves), so if it does work out, I'm pleasantly surprised!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:06 am

Honestly, everyone (literally), can see that these two are the most natural together than any of the other pairings this season. And since they ARE so natural and consistent (like Des had mentioned), its like they're not even filming a tv show. No ott facial expressions, forced talk, acting like you're in love on literally the second date, etc. It's how you would date in the real world. And because their vibe is that way, I think it proves better for their future. It's slow and steady but always there. It's the realistic way.

Last edited by eversotrue on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:08 am

nothatgirl wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Lauren is definitely going to make Ben work; reminds me of Andi's season and how hard he pursued Tessa hard and now I am worried because those seasons where the bachelor worked too hard for the F1, it turned out the F1 wasn't just slow but wasn't really feeling the bachelor that much-The latest Canadian bach comes to mind(still surprised by their breakup); I hope it turns out different for Ben though!

That's interesting! I've only seen like half the seasons, so it's always cool to me to hear about previous seasons. Honestly, I think it usually doesn't work out so it's hard to look for a trend. 95% of the time even when the F1 was gaga on night one - Whitney, Josh, Nikki, Courtney, Roberto, etc - it still didn't work out! I think that each season and relationship is different.

I'm too cynical to ever think it's going to work out, TBH. I always expect a breakup (even with my faves), so if it does work out, I'm pleasantly surprised!
Exactly. It's not going to work out no matter if they were infatuated night one or never infatuated at all. If it's meant to be it will be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:13 am

So is the storyline going to be that Ben AND Lauren are afraid of getting hurt and opening up, but by the end of the season...they're both all in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:16 am

Diana wrote:Lauren looked smitten during the Indiana date filming so I'm not worrying yet..
Why worry at all? She's being normal...especially compared to every other girl that comes on this show and is falling for the lead date #1 where they only spoke with him for not even 10 minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:25 am

What I'm getting from all these clips is that Lauren is not 'in the bubble'. She's not putting Ben on a pedestal or acting like her life is over if he doesn't choose her or that she's literally falling in love with him (at least by her FIRST REAL DATE!) She understands what's going on, it seems like. She's not letting the fantasy and magic and confinement cloud her mind. And since she says it's hard for her to open up and she protects herself and blah blah blah, it's just making those thoughts above even more real. So as time goes on and by the end of the show, where she supposedly accepts an engagement and what ever else, it'll mean much more..because she was actually realistic about the situation and didn't just jump in at the beginning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan