SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:47 pm

bachfanforever123 wrote:There's one thing I'm curious about in the previews you see Lauren crying? And then she says "I hope Ben realizes who Olivia is sooner than later". I wonder what was that about, why would she cry over that, unless she's started to get invested in the process.
Those are two separate scenes, from what I think are two seperate episodes. They don't correlate at all IMO.

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:49 pm

eversotrue wrote:Honestly, if it doesn't work out or Ben was "fooled" by Lauren, it's partly his fault IMO. If he knows that he jumps in too quick and is usually always the one chasing the significant other..then he should know better. It never changes. There's only so many times you can make the same mistake. So in his case, he needs to probably find someone that loves him more than he loves her (whoever her is.)

I get what you're saying. Also, I don't think it's ever a good thing when a lead latches on to one particular contestant from the very beginning. Des is a great example for that. She was so hooked on Brooks that she couldn't even see that 1. he wasn't all that into her/the situation and 2. wasn't the best fit for her. She's lucky she built such a great relationship with Chris too. Even though I thought it appeared she had the better relationship with Chris all around, one can assume she would have picked Brooks if he didn't leave. I loved when Des told Chris she was blinded by Brooks (because she latched on to him from the beginning) that she didn't see what was right in front of her.

I'm not saying that whole situation will happen with Ben and Lauren, but I'm hoping he explored and kept the relationships separate as much as possible. Ben seems like a smart guy though, so I bet he did. It will be better for Ben and Lauren in the long run.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:50 pm

Too bad for Lauren that she didn't see Ben's body language when he kissed her (Olivia) in the last episode.  No closeness there.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:05 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Honestly, if it doesn't work out or Ben was "fooled" by Lauren, it's partly his fault IMO. If he knows that he jumps in too quick and is usually always the one chasing the significant other..then he should know better. It never changes. There's only so many times you can make the same mistake. So in his case, he needs to probably find someone that loves him more than he loves her (whoever her is.)

I get what you're saying. Also, I don't think it's ever a good thing when a lead latches on to one particular contestant from the very beginning. Des is a great example for that. She was so hooked on Brooks that she couldn't even see that 1. he wasn't all that into her/the situation and 2. wasn't the best fit for her. She's lucky she built such a great relationship with Chris too. Even though I thought it appeared she had the better relationship with Chris all around, one can assume she would have picked Brooks if he didn't leave. I loved when Des told Chris she was blinded by Brooks (because she latched on to him from the beginning) that she didn't see what was right in front of her.

I'm not saying that whole situation will happen with Ben and Lauren, but I'm hoping he explored and kept the relationships separate as much as possible. Ben seems like a smart guy though, so I bet he did. It will be better for Ben and Lauren in the long run.
Yep. I mean, apparently Ben and Lauren are engaged, so it obviously didn't end the way Des and Brooks did. But we still have a long ways to go until we get to see them together live and for the episodes to continue to show their relationship developing. I think Ben is just soooo smitten and in awe of her, from obviously the very first epsiode and she obviously likes him and has an interest in him, but she isn't goo goo over him (at this point in the season.), that it just seems off to some people. I actually think SHE'S the one that's acting rational and normal and HE'S the one that's NOT. I relate to her more in that sense then to him... But yeah, even if it was apparently so obvious that he was gonna choose her from half way through filming, I'm sure he made a genuine "love like" connection with at least one other person, and I'm gonna go ahead and say that's JoJo because she's the only person that has rivaled Lauren thus far. I wonder if things hypothetically don't work out between Lo and Ben...if she'd take him back..or if he'd even want her.. It's like a combo of Des/Brooks/Chris and Molly/Melissa/Jason. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:06 pm

jcrbil wrote:Too bad for Lauren that she didn't see Ben's body language when he kissed her (Olivia) in the last episode.  No closeness there.
No closeness between Ben and Olivia..? Yeah, it looks like he's already starting to get fed up with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:09 pm

eversotrue wrote:I love Lauren and she's beautiful, but she and her siblings all have one unfortunate feature in common, that is quite noticeable, that does put her beneath Ben in the looks department and I'll just leave it at that.

So of course I had to go look..... Disappearing top upper lip? :detective
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:10 pm

rhondam wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I love Lauren and she's beautiful, but she and her siblings all have one unfortunate feature in common, that is quite noticeable, that does put her beneath Ben in the looks department and I'll just leave it at that.

So of course I had to go look..... Disappearing top upper lip? :detective
No. But yes she does have that too. They all have massive foreheads. Man, I feel mean. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:13 pm

I don't know, I think that Ben and Lauren are pretty much at the same attractiveness level. If they have issues, it's not because one is hotter than the other. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:15 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I don't know, I think that Ben and Lauren are pretty much at the same attractiveness level. If they have issues, it's not because one is hotter than the other. JMO.
I don't think so either laugh out loud Issues during the filming of the show?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:16 pm

And listen, I'm not even exaggerating with this forehead thing.. Just watch the scene where she's sitting next to Olivia when she gets her date card and compare their foreheads. Ok. I'm done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:17 pm

limoncello wrote:
megaa wrote:
eversotrue wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/733363/is-this-the-cattiest-season-of-the-bachelor-ever-the-ladies-sound-off

Lauren talks about Ben.

She is very poised when she speaks. Loved what she said about the experience being surreal & Ben having all the qualities she wants in a husband. I'm excited to see the FRC with these two!

Her cheeks are just the cutest. What a pretty & healthy/glowy looking feature to have.

Yeah! She seems to be very composed, loved what she said :yes:

OK so I'm a Lauren fan, BUT I don't really like what she said about how "she didn't actively pursure being here". I don't like it when contestants say that, act like they didn't want to be on the show or someone else nominated them. I just don't really believe it.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:19 pm

Large forehead = large frontal lobe= high intelligence. No problem.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan