SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:09 pm

Lauren posted a picture of a passport and bikini essentials and tagged Mollie, with a "where 2?" I'm guessing they're traveling somewhere.

Last edited by eversotrue on Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Diana Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:10 pm

You guys have to remember Lauren lives in LA. It's easy for them to see each other without anyone even knowing because there is no need for Lauren to fly anywhere.

I have no doubt they see each other more than we are aware of. Ben is in California like every week nowadays.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:14 pm

Yeah, the fact that Ben's constantly in LA makes me think they see each other more than other final couples. I'd guess he does his media obligations during the day and then they stay somewhere together at night, and he probably spends extra days in LA so they can see each other.

ETA: Didn't Josh and Andi secretly see each other constantly without TPTB knowing? I have no doubt B&L are doing the same while they're both in LA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:22 pm

Yeah I was just going to say this is like Josh & Andi again in regards to SHV's. They would always sneak over to each other's apartments.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ben and Lauren saw each other more then usual while he was in LA for press.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 1f49c

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 8367-910 Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 I_got_13 Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 E5kqdm15 Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:28 pm

Any idea if Lauren has been working lately? What's the flight attendant schedule usually like? I've noticed it seems like she's been in LA for a long period of time, hanging with Amanda or talking about watching Netflix all day. I also wonder if this trip she and Mollie are going on is work or just a vacation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:34 pm

This is a good explanation of how a flight attendant's schedule is. Their schedules change monthly. One of my cousins is a flight attendant and this is exactly how it is. It may not be like this with Alaska Airlines though because I think most of their flights are domestic, so she's never half way around the world. A few flights to Seattle(where Alaska airlines is based) and back is probably a regular day of work.

http://theflightattendantlife.com/a-flight-attendants-schedule/

Last edited by Al on Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:48 pm

Al wrote:This is a good explanation of how a flight attendant's schedule is. Their schedules change monthly. One of my cousins is a flight attendant and this is exactly how it is. It may not be like this with Alaska Airlines though because I think most of their flights are domestic, so she's never half way around the world.

http://theflightattendantlife.com/a-flight-attendants-schedule/
Ah ok. If need be, for what ever reason, would they be able to work around that? Like if Ben could only see her on certain days/or the plans change all of a sudden, would ABC have to contact them or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:03 am

Hi, everyone! hi hi It's been a long while.

Just a thought: A quote on lovely Lauren's IG account may aid in understanding her approach to things: "Don't chase people. Work hard and be you. The right people who belong in your life will come find you and stay. Do your thing."

Already I see a storyline building the conflict for these two to overcome. If the spoiler is true, I'm excited to see this love story between two adorable people. Smiley
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:10 am

Nice to see you, veg! hi I like Lauren's quote. It seems like she follows it even while competing for Ben with lots of other women. I like it and think they're cute together. I'm looking forward to their date tomorrow.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15487

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:28 am

I really like Lauren's quote too!!  I flew on Alaska Airlines twice this last week from So Cal. No Lauren on my flights though.  I found out an interesting tidbit from my flight attendant that Alaska Airlines LA based flight attendants cover the whole areas airports LA, Orange County, Burbank and Ontario.  I fly Alaska from the LA area quite often so I am keeping my eyes open. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:58 am

welcomeback veg_out !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:38 am

Mollie just posted a pic on her snap chat of Lauren on a plane w the caption "headed to Mexico".

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan