SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:37 am

eversotrue wrote:What I'm getting from all these clips is that Lauren is not 'in the bubble'. She's not putting Ben on a pedestal or acting like her life is over if he doesn't choose her or that she's literally falling in love with him (at least by her FIRST REAL DATE!) She understands what's going on, it seems like. She's not letting the fantasy and magic and confinement cloud her mind. And since she says it's hard for her to open up and she protects herself and blah blah blah, it's just making those thoughts above even more real. So as time goes on and by the end of the show, where she supposedly accepts an engagement and what ever else, it'll mean much more..because she was actually realistic about the situation and didn't just jump in at the beginning.

I LOVE that she isn't caught up in the bubble. Like Sharleen said, this girl lives on Planet Earth. I like.

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:42 am

nothatgirl wrote:
eversotrue wrote:What I'm getting from all these clips is that Lauren is not 'in the bubble'. She's not putting Ben on a pedestal or acting like her life is over if he doesn't choose her or that she's literally falling in love with him (at least by her FIRST REAL DATE!) She understands what's going on, it seems like. She's not letting the fantasy and magic and confinement cloud her mind. And since she says it's hard for her to open up and she protects herself and blah blah blah, it's just making those thoughts above even more real. So as time goes on and by the end of the show, where she supposedly accepts an engagement and what ever else, it'll mean much more..because she was actually realistic about the situation and didn't just jump in at the beginning.

I LOVE that she isn't caught up in the bubble. Like Sharleen said, this girl lives on Planet Earth. I like.
Right? She's staying sane. Like no offense to some of the other girls, but Jubilee always looks completely shocked and like she's about to fall over when she's with Ben. Caila was going on and on about staying in this moment for ever. And JoJo "100% developed feelings for Ben" in the 10 minutes she was with him because he did something special for her. Like..? Seriously? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:39 am

Sorry if this has already been brought up, but I just watched this week's Bachelor Live now, and in the clip they showed of LB leaving, Ben said he had a fear he could really fall for someone but they'd tell him they didn't fall for him back, and the camera panned over Lauren.

I don't know if that editing choice is because it's their storyline this season and the opposite happens, they get engaged and it's all sunshine and rainbows, OR if it's foreshadowing of Ben's worst fears being realized. I know what the spoilers and our own sleuthing say, but it still does concern me a little hmmm

But it's still early days yet, I guess we'll be able to get a better read on it further into the season.

Last edited by jupi on Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:17 am

I'm confident things go well for Ben because he just looks so happy in the FRC previews. I don't think he would look so confident if he was worried his chosen one might not say yes.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:26 am

Hey!

About the speculation whether Lauren is or not into Ben and if this will end happily, let's try to scheme and consider how Ben came across during those promotion appearances and interviews, does he seem happy to you? I didn't have a chance to go through it all.. I just watched the one where Jimmy Kimmel predicts who will win and you could see Ben's eyes suddenly became super focused - it was like seeing a person you're really into enter the room, haha. But maybe I'm just delusional.
My point is, we may get a clue based on how Ben comes across now that the show is over Smiley

limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:12 am

limoncello wrote:Hey!

About the speculation whether Lauren is or not into Ben and if this will end happily, let's try to scheme and consider how Ben came across during those promotion appearances and interviews, does he seem happy to you? I didn't have a chance to go through it all.. I just watched the one where Jimmy Kimmel predicts who will win and you could see Ben's eyes suddenly became super focused - it was like seeing a person you're really into enter the room, haha. But maybe I'm just delusional.
My point is, we may get a clue based on how Ben comes across now that the show is over Smiley

Uhm okay, I did a little bit of research and you could see him glowing while saying that it was ultimately a good choice that he decided to be the next Bachelor.

I know it's not directly about Lauren, but we all know who he has in mind right, haha.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:55 am

Can I just say, I loved her reaction to the hot tub! No "Wow! This is AMAZING!", more like "err...OK". That's how a normal person would react to a hot tub on the first date. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:43 am

[quote="limoncello"]
limoncello wrote:

Uhm okay, I did a little bit of research and you could see him glowing while saying that it was ultimately a good choice that he decided to be the next Bachelor.

I know it's not directly about Lauren, but we all know who he has in mind right, haha.

Yes, he was totally happy. Ben cannot hide his feelings!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:11 am

I've also been checking up on her friends faves (and they only fave once in a while), and one of them faved a tweet from Ben 3 days ago. And last week after the premiere, they faved tweets about him being the best bachelor, wholesome hottie, with a dog, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:12 am

:Welcome

Welcome limoncello  and thanks for sharing the video clips!

Ben doesn't have a good poker face especially when Jimmy Kimmel mentions Lauren B.  He made an extra effort not so smile which Jimmy noticed.  

Lauren B is a lucky gal as I think she may have snagged the best bachelor this show has ever had, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:24 am

Yeah I have a hard time believing Lauren isn't falling over herself in love with Ben now, he is hands down the best, most kindhearted, just good person Bach ever. She'd be crazy not to at least give the relationship a fighting chance considering how gaga he is over her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:47 am

limoncello wrote:Hey!

A few people in the comments even felt his eyes gave it away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan