SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:51 am

Yeah, the fact that she's so relaxed, realistic and able to stay out of the bubble from what we've seen in the first 2 episodes and the hot tub sneak peek makes the fact that they're engaged more real to me. Like, Lauren does come across as someone who would've only said I love you and accepted an engagement if she truly meant it, not because she got swept up in the romantic idealism the show creates.

I just think she's the type of person who would've eliminated herself around F4/F3 if she wasn't genuinely falling in love, so IMO any "does Lauren love Ben back" storyline the editors conjure up is probably going to be a result of them needing an obstacle/conflict for the final couple rather than any legitimate hesitation on Lauren's part. Then again, for all we know they might actually live up to the "most romantic season ever" they promised and just give us the love story, but that's probably too much to ask for laugh out loud

Last edited by AmyB on Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by limoncello Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:52 am

MiniDiva wrote::Welcome

Welcome limoncello  and thanks for sharing the video clips!

Ben doesn't have a good poker face especially when Jimmy Kimmel mentions Lauren B.  He made an extra effort not so smile which Jimmy noticed.  

Lauren B is a lucky gal as I think she may have snagged the best bachelor this show has ever had, IMO.

heyyy, thank you cheerleader

and I completely agree with everything you said Smiley
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:02 am

Holy moly I just watched the extended preview of their date and I had a smile on my face the whole time. I don't know what it is about them that i love but I just do. He is totally cute with her

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:11 am

I agree that Ben seems pretty happy post-show about how things ended, so that's reassuring for me at least Smiley

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:40 am

jupi wrote:I agree that Ben seems pretty happy post-show about how things ended, so that's reassuring for me at least Smiley

Their moments are just absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see them from when he picks her up and what leads up to those cute little looks at each other and kisses in the plane. And the conversation they're going to have in the hottub. Oh yes, cannot forget about their slow dance later that night!!
   :sprinklehearts
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:17 pm

starwelcome limoncello, enjoy your stay.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:22 pm

These 2 are super cute. I hope her "journey" is relatively (for this show) easy. I still wonder about the reported crying incident in warsaw and wonder what could have upset her.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:11 pm

After watching that sneak peek, I can see why Lauren's acting the way she is towards Ben. She's scared of getting hurt, so she puts up a wall to shield her. I hope later in the season she opens up to him once she sees how much he's fallen for her. I think that'll be what will make her go "all in". With Ben's insecurity that he's unlovable and Lauren's fear of getting hurt it's going to be even more beautiful to see when they both realize they fell in love and that it's mutual. heartbeat :sprinklehearts

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:50 pm

That preview just makes me want to wish away the weekend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:52 pm

bachfanforever123 wrote:After watching that sneak peek, I can see why Lauren's acting the way she is towards Ben. She's scared of getting hurt, so she puts up a wall to shield her. I hope later in the season she opens up to him once she sees how much he's fallen for her. I think that'll be what will make her go "all in". With Ben's insecurity that he's unlovable and Lauren's fear of getting hurt it's going to be even more beautiful to see when they both realize they fell in love and that it's mutual. heartbeat :sprinklehearts

Well she needed a "hurdle" to overcome... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:36 pm

dpao84 wrote:That preview just makes me want to wish away the weekend!
Your icon is the cutest! I love them so much heartbeat

Monday needs to come faster!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:05 pm

I watched the preview and don't see that Lauren's holding back. I think it's just not her personality to be gushy. They're very cute together, aren't they? hearthumbsup

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15487

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan