SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:48 am

Diana wrote:Does anyone know if Ben told anyone "I've fallen for you time after time, you're incredible" this episode? I know his outfit and hair matched. I'll have to compare the scenery between girls to see who he said it to. I wouldn't be shocked if he said it to Lauren.

He did say "You're incredible" to Lauren during the group date after party, so I'm pretty sure the "I've fallen for you time after time" was said to her as well. They probably cut it out because they didn't want to make it too obvious - Ben's body language is enough of a giveaway as it is laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Diana Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:02 am

Yeah it was definitely Lauren's to lose after her one on one.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:36 pm

Diana wrote:Does anyone know if Ben told anyone "I've fallen for you time after time, you're incredible" this episode? I know his outfit and hair matched. I'll have to compare the scenery between girls to see who he said it to. I wouldn't be shocked if he said it to Lauren.

I could be wrong, but I thought when he says "I've fallen for you time after time" was on one of his fantasy date's and his shirt matched the shirt he was wearing with JoJo on her fantasy date, but I'd have to go back and watch the preview.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:42 pm

Welcome1 bachfan466! Great first post! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:42 pm

^That's what I thought too. Pretty sure it's from JoJo's FD.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:10 pm

I laughed at the way Ben acted like Amanda wasn't even there when he leant over to hug Lauren after giving her the rose laugh out loud

Also, "validating something that I feel confident in"? Be more obvious to everyone, Ben, why don't you giggling

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:53 pm

jupi wrote:I laughed at the way Ben acted like Amanda wasn't even there when he leant over to hug Lauren after giving her the rose laugh out loud

Also, "validating something that I feel confident in"? Be more obvious to everyone, Ben, why don't you giggling

Yes, that had to be one of the most awkward Bachelor moments ever.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:50 pm

Call me crazy, but I feel a real throw back to Trista and Ryan with these two. LA girl, Colorado guy (via Indiana for Ben, but still). Similar looks- striking athletic blonde women, tall, dark, handsome men. Done deal and actual, mutual feelings of love during filming between both couples, to the point the other contestants in both seasons knew. It's just flipped- as if Ryan had been the one doing the picking back in Trista's season. I'm loving it! I have high hopes for these two. Hoping they choose Denver over LA (the kiss of death city for these couples), when/if they choose to move to be together. I know Lauren said she was meant to be from So. California, but Trista said that too. It took the right man for her to trade the beach for mountains. 15 years later or whatever it is, I'm sure Trista never regretted that decision. ❤️
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:56 pm

sosleepy wrote:Call me crazy, but I feel a real throw back to Trista and Ryan with these two. LA girl, Colorado guy (via Indiana for Ben, but still). Similar looks- striking athletic blonde women, tall, dark, handsome men. Done deal and actual, mutual feelings of love during filming between both couples, to the point the other contestants in both seasons knew. It's just flipped- as if Ryan had been the one doing the picking back in Trista's season. I'm loving it! I have high hopes for these two. Hoping they choose Denver over LA (the kiss of death city for these couples), when/if they choose to move to be together. I know Lauren said she was meant to be from So. California, but Trista said that too. It took the right man for her to trade the beach for mountains. 15 years later or whatever it is, I'm sure Trista never regretted that decision. ❤️

aw Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 1f60d I do hope you are right, he's the cheese to her macaroni Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 1f64a
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:02 pm

sosleepy wrote:Call me crazy, but I feel a real throw back to Trista and Ryan with these two. LA girl, Colorado guy (via Indiana for Ben, but still). Similar looks- striking athletic blonde women, tall, dark, handsome men. Done deal and actual, mutual feelings of love during filming between both couples, to the point the other contestants in both seasons knew. It's just flipped- as if Ryan had been the one doing the picking back in Trista's season. I'm loving it! I have high hopes for these two. Hoping they choose Denver over LA (the kiss of death city for these couples), when/if they choose to move to be together. I know Lauren said she was meant to be from So. California, but Trista said that too. It took the right man for her to trade the beach for mountains. 15 years later or whatever it is, I'm sure Trista never regretted that decision. ❤️

ITA!! As for choosing Denver? Based on Ben's interview I definitely think it will be Denver since he said that's what he wants. And Denver is a really cool place with the gorgeous mountains and lots of outdoor activity and just a plane trip away to the ocean. I can definitely see them settling down there and it is a better place to raise a family etc, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:29 pm

Bachfan466...... Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 Welcome3smiley

Love all those pictures, especially where Lauren is sitting in Amanda's lap. The friendships that have come of this franchise are fabulous!!

Last edited by nutty1 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:29 pm

I'm pretty sure in the end Ben will be "It was always you, from night one it was you"

Meanwhile JoJo and Caila will be pissed. Like thanks for lying to us. Amanda however, being Lauren's BFF, I think had an idea and she was kept around for the Bachelorette---- sort of like Ben was on last season.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan