SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by veg_out Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:29 am

bleuberry wrote:Their date was so perfect that it does feel like we're being set up a little laugh out loud. Ben was a little puppy in Lauren's arms, but why show us that so early?

Right, bleu. I get a Jash vibe from these two. At the same time, a few subtle things have been left in the episodes that hint towards the obstacle(s) that Ben and Lauren might overcome, just like Jash had to get past JP's jealousy and then his delayed "I love you" and who can forget the clash with big sis?

I have a feeling that they'll be shown successfully navigating whatever comes. I'm curious though what those things might be.

Lauren is a beauty and such a sweet soul.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:29 am

Agree. I had a bit of a nervous Des-Brooks feeling after their date. Almost too good from TPTB/editors in ep3, which makes me suspicious. I don't doubt Lauren is F1, just they showed Ben so crazy over her and aired so many positive ITMs I figure it can't all be smooth sailing from here. Maybe his chemistry with JoJo will be the conflict?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:34 am

bleuberry wrote:Their date was so perfect that it does feel like we're being set up a little laugh out loud. Ben was a little puppy in Lauren's arms, but why show us that so early?
I was wondering the same exact thing watching last night. It kind of made me cringe how gushy the whole thing was, with how early it still is tbh...

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:06 am

The field they passed through had a lot of rattlesnakes? I'm sorry, but I would've run back to the plane screaming, Ben or no Ben laugh out loud

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:09 am

hello yall!

stepping in for my take this season. ben is so emotionally mature it's great to see him on the screen. hope he continues to handle himself well this season.

regarding lauren b. I recognize in her the same way of looking at relationships that i understand well (at least that's what my intuition is telling me about her behavior so far).

I think she's very hard to get --- for the wrong people. she's very guarded and closed off and careful - it's almost like she never finds guys with the combination of attributes she's looking for. I think she's that girl looking for a "perfect" connection but rarely finding it

I think this is also because she rarely comes across someone with a combination of all the attributes she's looking for. the dating scene these days for her age group is quite horrible and finding someone who's kind, sincere, good looking, someone attractive to you AND available/looking for marriage ++ shares the same view on faith is NOT a very easy task. Esp for her age group esp in LA esp for a girl who's always traveling and getting hit on by random guys. Most guys are into playing the field where she's been hanging out. I'd argue it's not that diff even in portland. but then as she said -- seeing someone you could really fall for is terrifying (Notice she keeps talking about trust and how she's able to do it with ben but suggesting it's not easy for her otherwise -- she mentions something about being very reserved, and protective of her heart but she also says it's something she can't do because she needs to get to know ben and he get to know her etc)

what i do see though is a girl who's usually not a chaser herself letting herself show him her interest (mostly through touch flirting and some awkward verbal confessions/not well-timed  e.g. i want to meet your parents). I think she fully understands she has to chase and she does do that through the touch flirting and even initiating kisses. I noticed her initiating touch even right out of the limo holding his hand longer as they were talking. she put her head on his shoulder when they were talking in the cocktail party the next week. she's been initiating kisses as well.

I can see how diff people can interpret this differently and i might be totally off base.

Ben seemed a bit overwhelmed at the end of the date like "ohhhh shoot! how can this be happening this early???" laugh out loud
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:36 am

I just realized that when Rachel, Lauren H, and Shushanna are talking about Jubilee not being able to get along with other people, Lauren is the one that lays in Shushanna's lap. I couldn't tell who it was at first, but I finally figured it out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:38 am

^ Actually looking at the scene, it looks spliced up. Lauren H was talking to someone else imo. And Rachel and Shushanna and Lauren B were doing their own thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:42 am

^^ Great post, Emusha!

Ben being "oh shoot, this is happening already" fits into what Ben posted in his People blog about Lauren, that he had to slow himself down with her.

I think Ben fell hard and fast but realized it was a long time more for filming and so probably had Lauren as his #1 front-runner after their date and explored all other relationships 100% with the other girls but none matched his feelings for Lauren at the end of the day. Full-circle if one will.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:29 am

bluwavz wrote:
So incredibly thankful for my family, friends, supporters and ALL the kind people in the world Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 1f481Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 1f64f Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 1f30a #AlsoThankfulForTheBeach by @lauren_bushnell

Lauren looks stunning here!!! beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:56 am

have you guys seen the outtakes at the end with the credits rolling, with the bubble bursting?  cantstopl
I thought the whole thing was so cute and you could see their reactions were not forced/edited/fabricated at all.

Last edited by limoncello on Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:58 am

I loved the outttakes of Lauren and Ben in the hot tub. Too funny and cute! :cutesmile!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:09 am

Lauren and her salad

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 Screen11

Vidbull Bachelor S20 E3 at 63:07
Found Here
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan