SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:43 pm

A lot of times the roles come from how the lead sees each girl/relationship. It has to start from somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by traveler90 Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:47 pm

On another topic: did anyone else see Ben tearing up when Lauren B. told him she could see a life with him? It's in the preview for next week.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:40 pm

Loved their hello embrace last night. He just nuzzled his face right in there, soaking up his time with her. Then they sat down and she sort of leaned over and put her face in his, no audio but the smile on his face was priceless. Hope someone can cap that. What I've realized is that she is very emotive with her eyes. They smile and dance all on their own. Her voice has a wide range as well, she doesn't hold back w that which makes it seem all the more sincere. When he said do you mean that her "yea I really mean that" was very deep and then when she said "it's terrifying!" it got really high pitched. She's not filtering that which I like.

The cutest part was when they were bantering back and forth about not being able to fall for someone on the first date after hanging out once but clearing implying they had.

This is a fun one to watch!

Back to top Go down

Post by adj13 Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:42 pm

Diana wrote:Does anyone know if Ben told anyone "I've fallen for you time after time, you're incredible" this episode? I know his outfit and hair matched. I'll have to compare the scenery between girls to see who he said it to. I wouldn't be shocked if he said it to Lauren.

If you watch the promo closely, the part where he says "I've fallen for you time after time" is not actually shown coming from his mouth. The part immediately after where he says "you're incredible" looks to be to JoJo, no doubt, on either their fantasy date or final chance date. But, in my opinion, they could have easily put those two phrases closely together to look as if he were saying it all to JoJo, whereas in actuality, he could've said it to anyone. I believe that could've been part of his final speech to Lauren B where he is about to propose. I feel like that is something you would say to the person you are choosing... Thoughts?

adj13

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:52 pm

welcomebanner adj13! I think you could be right because we know they'll use anything to get the edit they want.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15487

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:53 pm

adj13 wrote:
Diana wrote:Does anyone know if Ben told anyone "I've fallen for you time after time, you're incredible" this episode? I know his outfit and hair matched. I'll have to compare the scenery between girls to see who he said it to. I wouldn't be shocked if he said it to Lauren.

If you watch the promo closely, the part where he says "I've fallen for you time after time" is not actually shown coming from his mouth. The part immediately after where he says "you're incredible" looks to be to JoJo, no doubt, on either their fantasy date or final chance date. But, in my opinion, they could have easily put those two phrases closely together to look as if he were saying it all to JoJo, whereas in actuality, he could've said it to anyone. I believe that could've been part of his final speech to Lauren B where he is about to propose. I feel like that is something you would say to the person you are choosing... Thoughts?

I agree, I don't think he said it to JoJo either. If it was really obvious that he chose Lauren B. halfway through filming and if he really is such a great guy as most of us think he is, I don't think he would be leading JoJo on like this. He could have used any other phrase but "I've fallen for you time after time".
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:58 pm

dpao84 wrote:Loved their hello embrace last night. He just nuzzled his face right in there, soaking up his time with her. Then they sat down and she sort of leaned over and put her face in his, no audio but the smile on his face was priceless. Hope someone can cap that. What I've realized is that she is very emotive with her eyes. They smile and dance all on their own. Her voice has a wide range as well, she doesn't hold back w that which makes it seem all the more sincere. When he said do you mean that her "yea I really mean that" was very deep  and then when she said "it's terrifying!" it got really high pitched. She's not filtering that which I like. 

The cutest part was when they were bantering back and forth about not being able to fall for someone on the first date after hanging out once but clearing implying they had. 

This is a fun one to watch! 
In response to your observations I saw, goo-goo flirty eyes. and sh was drunkish, most people are braver and more talkative after a few. He seemed a "happy" state of drunk too.

I want to like her (so you know I'm being open minded about her) but I'm very skeptical of who I'm seeing on my screen and SM. So far, I don't see her as sweet as Ben says she is but I'm still watching and waiting to see a kind person emerge from Lauren, who is ultimately who I think Ben should be with.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by cindydee09 Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:44 pm

adj13 wrote:

Hiii! I haven't posted here in a super long time but just wanted to say I'm a huge fan of Ben and Lauren! They're just so adorable and natural together! Smiley

And I also wanted to make a comment. I could be wrong but I don't think the "you're incredible" comment was to JoJo. I think Ben actually said it to Lauren last night during their chat because I went back to re-watch their conversation and the season promo where Ben says that and Ben's whole look and the background are identical (I'm pretty sure). So I'm thinking either the "I've fallen for you time after time" was said during that convo and it just got edited out or it was said later on at some point in the season. Just thought I would share my input! Smiley

cindydee09

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:29 am

Ben on Lauren.heartbeat 

But I know from my time on Bachelorette and even in the first couple of weeks here as The Bachelor – how hard it can be going from a great one-on-one date to a group date setting. It's really, really difficult going from feeling like there is no one else in the world but you two to being one of a group again. So having such a meaningful conversation with Lauren B. really stood out to me. It just showed me that it wasn't just a great first date that we had. It was the start of something special and I wanted to make sure she knew I felt that way. 

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_20982378,00.html

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:49 am

rhondam wrote:
In response to your observations I saw, goo-goo flirty eyes. and sh was drunkish, most people are braver and more talkative after a few. He seemed a "happy" state of drunk too.

I want to like her (so you know I'm being open minded about her) but I'm very skeptical of who I'm seeing on my screen and SM. So far, I don't see her as sweet as Ben says she is but I'm still watching and waiting to see a kind person emerge from Lauren, who is ultimately who I think Ben should be with.

Rhonda, you are not alone, especially agree with the bold.
All I saw from last night's episode is that, this girl loves fishing for compliments! And I really think she is messing with Ben's mind by telling him, how terrifying she is and blah blah blah. I can't see the sweetness, only see a princess wanting to hear everyone say she is the most beautiful on earth.

Ben is smitten, this is very obvious. However, I'm still very very skeptical about Lauren. I too want to see a real love story unfolding, but I still have so many questions about this girl, especially we still almost know nothing about her. Last week she just told Ben what he loves to hear, nothing really in depth about herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:14 am

Suddenly remember the term - passive aggressive!
I see a passive aggressive girl, telling Ben she is intimiated by other amazing girls in the house and doesn't believe Ben would fall for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:17 am

cindydee09 welcomeback !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan