SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by rhondam Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:29 am

peggy0221 wrote:Suddenly remember the term - passive aggressive!
I see a passive aggressive girl, telling Ben she is intimiated by other amazing girls in the house and doesn't believe Ben would fall for her.
Yes, she is. I also see manipulative use of her words and actions to generate the response that will prompt Ben to think or act a certain way that is beneficial to her.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by california90 Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Call me crazy, but I feel a real throw back to Trista and Ryan with these two. LA girl, Colorado guy (via Indiana for Ben, but still). Similar looks- striking athletic blonde women, tall, dark, handsome men. Done deal and actual, mutual feelings of love during filming between both couples, to the point the other contestants in both seasons knew. It's just flipped- as if Ryan had been the one doing the picking back in Trista's season. I'm loving it! I have high hopes for these two. Hoping they choose Denver over LA (the kiss of death city for these couples), when/if they choose to move to be together. I know Lauren said she was meant to be from So. California, but Trista said that too. It took the right man for her to trade the beach for mountains. 15 years later or whatever it is, I'm sure Trista never regretted that decision. ❤️

ITA!! As for choosing Denver? Based on Ben's interview I definitely think it will be Denver since he said that's what he wants. And Denver is a really cool place with the gorgeous mountains and lots of outdoor activity and just a plane trip away to the ocean. I can definitely see them settling down there and it is a better place to raise a family etc, imo.

Way more affordable too. I think my family home in Southern California is like 1,850 square feet is like 700K. Newer homes are 2,150 sq/ft are starting at 900K+ sheeesh.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:50 am

I like Ben and Lauren together they have a wonderful connection.
BUT... I would much rather my Man call me Sexy or Passionate than Sweet.  I'll bet Lauren does too. :gotcha:

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:14 am

This may not be the best season to draw from, but I remember Andi doing this sort of word game and I think she called Marcus sexy and Josh something a little mundane (I can't recall exactly). I don't think they mean a whole lot.
When the season ends and Ben's only using sweet to describe her, then that would be cause for concern, not right now though imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:17 am

Al wrote:This may not be the best season to draw from, but I remember Andi doing this sort of word game and I think she called Marcus sexy and Josh something a little mundane (I can't recall exactly). I don't think they mean a whole lot.
When the season ends and Ben's only using sweet to describe her, then that would be cause for concern, not right now though imo.

I remember that. She called Marcus hot and Josh a jock. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:18 am

rhondam wrote:
I see a passive aggressive girl, telling Ben she is intimiated by other amazing girls in the house and doesn't believe Ben would fall for her.
Yes, she is. I also see manipulative use of her words and actions to generate the response that will prompt Ben to think or act a certain way that is beneficial to her.

At this point, I see it as a rarity that Lauren is still very focus and realistic. It is her confidence and assurance that allows her to stay true to herself. Lauren's uncertainty is with Ben because she is getting to know him but she also obviously know that the others are as well but does not know of his feelings for them.

She said that she is concern about being hurt and could be looking for him to validate the reason she should stay. I can't blame her for her methods because I would do the same.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:20 am

I do think they continually coach Ben not to give it away. Seems as if the reins come off about a week before the finale. So IMO whatever he says about f1 will be safe.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:36 am

If Lauren is confident in herself and her relationship with Ben, I don't think she will or should mind Ben calling her sweet and others sexy/passionate. After all, Ben chose her, right? JMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:12 am

Idlemess wrote:
rhondam wrote:

At this point, I see it as a rarity that Lauren is still very focused and realistic. It is her confidence and assurance that allows her to stay true to herself. Lauren's uncertainty is with Ben because she is getting to know him but she also obviously know that the others are as well but does not know of his feelings for them.

She said that she is concern about being hurt and could be looking for him to validate the reason she should stay. I can't blame her for her methods because I would do the same.
On Ep 4 I didn't see her as focused and realistic. What I saw is she is quiet and tries to lay as low as possible (except around Ben) and doing her best to come across realistic. 

I also either don't believe she is as confident as she claims/tries to portray herself to be OR she is playing on his sense of concern for her feelings. If she was confident, she wouldn't need to bring up the other women to him but she did. So if she is confident like she says, bringing them up is a form of manipulating him to feel concern for her feelings that she isn't in fact really having. As well, the tone she used was a little whiny, and yes Peggy, passive-aggressive to get him to assure her that they are good, more than good he tells her. She knows what week it is, what the process is and how much longer there is to go, indirectly asking him to tell her where she stands with him is taking advantage of him to suit her own purposes imo.

Last edited by rhondam on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to bold and forgot to add imo)
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:56 am

As I see it, relationships are give and take. Especially when Ben is dating multiple other women, and has the power to send you home at any given moment. Lauren is telling him how she feels, unsure of her stand with him while her own feelings keep growing. She sees him growing similar relationships with the other wonderful ladies, so where does she stand? I see absolutely nothing wrong sort of wanting to hear from Ben if they're on the same page. I don't see that passive aggressive or manipulative, but her knowing her value and wanting validation for her insecurities and feelings.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:57 am

We also have to remember that Lauren's photo was the very first one Ellen held up. He may not have realized they were going to be playing a word association game, so he wasn't prepared to have a follow up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:00 am

Chris called Whitney "mother" and Becca "whole package (or something like that) last year. So I think the leads just try to detract. And for what Ben wrote in his newest blog about passion not being what holds a marriage together, "sweet" is actually a VERY complimentary word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan