SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by california90 Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:22 pm

dpao84 wrote:From Lauren's twitter yesterday...

"Come Over by Sam Hunt on repeat. #melting #countryforthewin"

Ben get over there already! Hope they are together this weekend since Ben should be in town for jade and tanners wedding

Kenny Chesney's version is better..but to be fair, Sam wrote it. If she never listened to country music before..I can see this is Ben's doing!

california90

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:44 pm

california90 wrote:

Ben get over there already! Hope they are together this weekend since Ben should be in town for jade and tanners wedding

Kenny Chesney's version is better..but to be fair, Sam wrote it. If she never listened to country music before..I can see this is Ben's doing!
She said she loved country on her abc bio.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:05 pm

eversotrue wrote:
california90 wrote:

She said she loved country on her abc bio.

Ohhh, that's right. She does - she's the one that got arrested at Stagecoach, laugh out loud. I remember now.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:18 pm

I was impressed by Lauren even more in that interview. She's very well spoken (other than the occasional "like"). :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15487

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:58 pm

Diana wrote:I don't feel like anyone should have to justify why they like anyone from this crazy show. Even IF someone only liked someone because they were "F1" that is their choice. We shouldn't critize why anyone likes someone. We all have different favorites each time around and it wouldn't be any fun if everyone liked the same person every year. I would never try to tell someone why they should or should not like someone.

Obviously, I liked Lauren before she was even F1. I saw her date with Ben in Indiana and knew she was going to be a favorite of mine. She would have been my favorite if she was F2 or F3.

Her being F1 has no determination if I like her. If that was the case I would have loved Shawn, Josh, Nikki etc... and I didn't. I like Lauren for the reasons many have posted before me. She's a genuine person on this show, which IMO is rare. She's being realistic and more than anything she makes Ben SO happy. Ben is one of my favorite male contestants ever and all  I wanted was him to be happy with his outcome.

Obviously everyone is allowed to have their opinion, and I love reading the perspective of the people who aren't fans of her. I respect them but I just felt it was a little unfair to say the one's who do like or love Lauren is just because she is the spoiled F1, when clearly that isn't the case in this situation.

On topic: I loved hearing Lauren talk in that interview. I think she'll do wonderful in the post season media rounds because she is very good at articulating her thoughts and doesn't come off as a try hard.
Very well put Diana yes
I was drawn to her and Ben as a couple after seeing them on their date in Indiana as well.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:52 pm

I would still like Lauren even if she was not the spoiled f1 all the other girls do not even come close
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:09 pm

I agree with many of the people here. I said this in my other posts but I like Lauren for who she is, not because she's the spoiled F1. Lauren comes across as very genuine, real, confident, and rational. She might not be one of the most stunning contestants on this show like Emily or Britt. But I find her really beautiful and cute. She just has this endearing charm about her.  Personally I think  confidence is one of the most attractive qualities that any one could have.

When she told Ben that she would be fine if he sent her home, you can tell he was caught off guard. I mean here are all these women throwing themselves at him and then there's her who doesn't act like her world is over if he sent her home. Obviously she's going to stand out if she's the one woman there who isn't all over him. This kind of reminds me of high school. When a guy has so many girls into him except for this one girl, he's going to go after her, try to win her heart, guys love the chase. Whether it's intentional or not, it was a very smart move in my book. It made Ben curious & intrigued by her because she doesn't lay out all her cards to him unlike the rest.  He even said she's a mysterious beauty. I think people think that Lauren might not be as into him as he's into her is because we're so used to seeing the contestants gush over & over about how amazing the lead is even though they talked with him for 5 mins.

I think many of these girls like the idea of Ben, without really getting to know him. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Ben. He's a stand up guy but I do think this exaggeration for him is from the idea they built in their head. Lauren likes him but I think she's trying to not get sucked up over the "TV" Ben but rather she wants to get to know the real Ben aside the cameras and all that. She treats him like a human being, she doesn't put him on a pedestal. That's why she's taking things step by step. To me it would make their engagement and relationship even more realistic. I honestly would be shocked if she wasn't F1, I know it's early but I really feel like Ben is different around her compared to everyone else. The way he looks at her, kisses her, talks about her it's filled with so many emotions, he's soaking up every minute being with her. I don't know if Ben was all in, but I think he was coming close to it. It's obvious to see that while the other women are trying to win HIS heart, he's trying to win HER heart. I mean isn't he the lead? laugh out loud giggling Again, just my thoughts.

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:35 pm

Lauren has a very calming speaking voice. It's nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:00 pm

Yes, this is what I said in General Thread.... I believe Ben is intrigued with Lauren, I see him looking at her wondering where he stands with her. She's given him enough to show that she's interested, but not so much that he doesnt know he has to keep on working to see and learn more about her. This is what I've seen of them so far.

I agree she is confident and rational but to date I haven't been able to see her as genuine. It could very well be a guard that is up (and I wouldn't blame her because this show) so I am watching and waiting and hoping for that to come down.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:04 pm

I wonder if part of his storyline will show his insecurity that she is too beautiful, and questions how she feels about him. Ali had this apparent doubt with Roberto. He finally told her he was in love with her over dinner, sweating buckets.

Do we know when Lauren dishes out ILY?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:08 pm

Nope, I don't think so. They've kept her undercover for the most part except for their date. hmmm
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:11 pm

rhondam wrote:Yes, this is what I said in General Thread.... I believe Ben is intrigued with Lauren, I see him looking at her wondering where he stands with her. She's given him enough to show that she's interested, but not so much that he doesnt know he has to keep on working to see and learn more about her. This is what I've seen of them so far.

I agree she is confident and rational but to date I haven't been able to see her as genuine. It could very well be a guard that is up (and I wouldn't blame her because this show) so I am watching and waiting and hoping for that to come down.

I really do think it's because she has a guard up, but again could be my wishful thinking... hmmm I sure hope not because I love Ben & I want him to be happy. I do believe  they're engaged. I'm looking forward to the day she finally said ILY, hopefully we'll see her loosen up then.

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan