SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by adj13 Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:56 pm

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post moved)

adj13

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:58 pm

Agree!!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:08 pm

There is a new video of Ben and LB with turtles on the bachelor Facebook/ Twitter account. It's so cute with the little baby turtles and LB is so excited haha
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:00 pm

This is a fan forum. Please read the rule to familiarize what a fan forum is. There is no negative information what so ever posted in a fan forum. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:07 pm

Carrie, thanks-that is the cutest!! What an amazing thing to be part of, love turtles!

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:49 pm

"My day is really filled with cuteness, I have Lauren, the sea turtles.... giggling DYING. heartbeat Love how he keeps on mentioning how cute she is, like he did on their first date. Yes Ben, she is pretty darn adorable.

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:58 pm

Loved TrueLove's new vid! She used Latch as her song and that's what I was hoping . So beautiful TL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:40 am

ForeverLove wrote:Loved TrueLove's new vid! She used Latch as her song and that's what I was hoping . So beautiful TL!
Thank you so much

Back to top Go down

Post by adj13 Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:36 pm

Okay guys... I just watched the eonline exclusive sneak peek of next week's episode and it has me questioning something I'm hoping more experienced sleuthers can help out with..

Up until this eonline video, in the previews they have continually shown we have seen them show Ben saying I love you two different times. One, he is inside and says "I've known I am in love with you for a while now as well" or something to that extent. And, the other time he is outside during the day and says "honestly, I do love you" to someone. I had been assuming that he says "I've known I am in love with you" to Lauren (I think some sleuthers even screencapped this in the past and picked out her blonde hair), so I assumed the other one in daylight outside is him saying it to JoJo. However, I now notice he is wearing a black tshirt when he says it outside and this looks like the same black tshirt he is wearing on his date with Lauren. Is it possible he was talking to her in that clip too?

The eonline video has me questioning things too because he says "I love you" a third time with his head leaned back on a couch. Is it possible this is him saying it to JoJo? I hope not because it seems more intimate than the outdoor proclamation, but it has got me worried a bit! Any insight or guesses on how all this goes down? Just curious!

http://www.eonline.com/news/743278/perfect-no-more-ben-higgins-is-breaking-the-bachelor-s-biggest-rule-twice

adj13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:45 pm

For me, it's nagging at me that it's Caila. What would Lauren ever do to receive that non-emotional ily? I can't wrap my head around that one .

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:53 pm

^I'm pretty sure Lauren got the "I've known I'm in love with you for a while as well", so not just the "I do love you." Imo he's pretty emotional when he says "I've known I'm in love with you..."

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:58 pm

All this back and forth from the new vid is making be dizzy. Why couldn't Ben just keep his mouth shut until the finale ? They had a field day editing all of this ! And so it goes when you wear your heart on your sleeve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy