SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tennischick80 Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:25 pm

Oh yeah! Charm...I think you're on to something here.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:53 am

ForeverLove wrote:Just loving this! First MollyB snapchats to show all signs point to Ben, no devil and pitchfork attached to Ben's face, etc! Love is in there air for sure! Thanks all for the all the treats today!

What was MollieB's snapchat about? Or how did it relate to Ben?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:05 am

It showed one of the tabloids with Ben's pic along with the F3. There were red arrows pointing from Ben's pic to LB's. Message could have been not only did Ben indeed choose LB, but also no matter what the mags are saying, all is well. I'm thinking if it wasn't , Mollie could have drawn a beard and horns on Ben's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:10 am

Lauren's friends were giving hints before the season even started nice for Ben's to join the fun giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:00 am

Thanks! I don't follow her on snapchat so I was confused. That could be taken as she was just super excited that her sisters face was on the cover of a magazine. Who knows. Or it could indeed mean what you think it means...that all is well with them and nothing crazy has happened.

I choose to believe the latter.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:07 am

I think no matter what, if the article was somehow traumatizing and upsetting to Lauren, Mollie wouldn't have posted it.. so I lead to believe it means things are well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:41 am

Woohoo! Next stop Warsaw! Are we ready yet? Just wish we were there already?
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/699231728565616641/photo/1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:45 am

No matter the outcome, the 27-year-old says he didn't take any decision lightly. "When I first said yes to The Bachelor, I said, 'I don't want this to feel like I'm dating in a vacuum,' " Higgins says. "If I'm down on one knee at the end of this, it's because I know this is the person for me."

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_20987175,00.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:50 am

Thats really good news High clap

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:54 am

Can anybody tell me Ben's body language of his right hand inside his jean pocket whenever he's with Lauren? Does he just do that with her or does he do that with others as well?

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:59 am

Sign #8.) To help you figure out if a man is really interested, make sure you are paying close attention to where he is placing both of his hands at all times. It’s more common that when a guy likes a girl, he will place his fingers through his belt loops or hook a finger on his waistband. He may also place his hands on his lap a lot or put them in his pockets. They do this to draw attention to their pelvic area…  I bet you can guess why? Don’t get the wrong idea! Some guys don’t come to a quick realization that they are doing such things with their hands. Once again, primal instinct sets in and forces their body to try to direct their person of interests attention to that area of their body.

giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy