SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:59 pm

They focused on Lauren picking up a little piglet. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They focused on Lauren picking up a little piglet. Smiley

Wouldn't it be funny - and kind of cute - if "Piglet" was:

a) A nickname Ben calls Lauren?
b) The contact name in Ben's cell phone associated with Lauren's phone number?
c) Both?

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:34 pm

Greetings everyone,

I don't know if it's already been said or not but some of Ben's close friends and/or their spouses follow LAUREN on instagram 4 or 5 that I've looked at this makes me supper happy because why would they do that if she wasn't the winner? and they don't follow any of the other contestants :cutesmile!:

for me whenever abc starts giving me any doubt of whether or not ben chose Lauren I calm myself down by reminding myself of this
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:37 pm

And the covert signs keep on coming . Keep um coming please.

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:47 pm

Cinn3 wrote:Greetings everyone,

I don't know if it's already been said or not but some of Ben's close friends and/or their spouses follow LAUREN on instagram 4 or 5 that I've looked at this makes me supper happy because why would they do that if she wasn't the winner? and they don't follow any of the other contestants :cutesmile!:

for me whenever abc starts giving me any doubt of whether or not ben chose Lauren I calm myself down by reminding myself of this

who are they I wanna see them Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1f60d
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:58 pm

How can you tell at this point with so many following Lauren? Covertly !!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:20 pm

Idlemess wrote:How can you tell at this point with so many following Lauren?  Covertly !!

Best way to do it is click on Ben's friends' IG profiles and see who they're following. I found one: bradeeconley95. From Ben's season, she's only following Lauren. And she seems like one of Ben's really close friends.
It's really hard to tell with the others because their profiles are private or they're also following the other ladies. But I guess you believe what you want! Sleuthing addicts can do a one-by-one ;)

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:29 pm

I found a few more of Ben's friends who's following ONLY Lauren (from his season) on IG:
- bethany_wottring
- ali_p_harrison
- c_harry14
- nazmofuller
Wow, this is exciting!

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:35 pm

charmained wrote:I found a few more of Ben's friends who's following ONLY Lauren (from his season) on IG:
- bethany_wottring
- ali_p_harrison
- c_harry14
- nazmofuller
Wow, this is exciting!

How do you they are his friends?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:37 pm

They are tagged in some of Ben's photos in Instagram and actually if you look at a person's following. From the top will be your mutual follows and next would be the users who are closest to the profile owner. And if you check these people's profiles, they have a photo with Ben or if not their SOs are close friends to Ben.

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:58 pm

Just loving this! First MollyB snapchats to show all signs point to Ben, no devil and pitchfork attached to Ben's face, etc! Love is in there air for sure! Thanks all for the all the treats today!

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:52 pm

charmained wrote:
Idlemess wrote:How can you tell at this point with so many following Lauren?  Covertly !!

Best way to do it is click on Ben's friends' IG profiles and see who they're following. I found one: bradeeconley95. From Ben's season, she's only following Lauren. And she seems like one of Ben's really close friends.
It's really hard to tell with the others because their profiles are private or they're also following the other ladies. But I guess you believe what you want! Sleuthing addicts can do a one-by-one ;)

Thanks! I see what you mean. Looks like associates from Hope and Humanity and the other a couple he seems close to who tagged him when he was packing to leave for Kaitlyn's season. Obviously we don't know how close he really is to any of them but he's following them.

Good work Charm!
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy