SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by deeliciouz Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:06 am

Oh, he really likes her. Look how comfortable they are with each other.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 8554319625_3737a89572_tBen Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 8555428414_13183c9699_tBen Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 8555428450_fee0585c93_tBen Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:25 pm

Sprite wrote:All I can think of watching that is: What? Go change behind a tree? And where do I go pee?...cause you know I would need to just because I know there is nowhere.

I think that is what the hot tub is for. Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f606
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:40 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Sprite wrote:All I can think of watching that is: What? Go change behind a tree? And where do I go pee?...cause you know I would need to just because I know there is nowhere.

I think that is what the hot tub is for. Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f606

Definitely not! I do not want to be sitting in my own urine. When I get to the point when I'm wearing attends will be soon enough for that.

Not to mention, I think they put some kind of additive in there these days so when you do, it can be noticed. I think the point is to prevent people from doing exactly that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm

My guess is that the unions for all the video/sound/other production staff require facilities to be on site.... and she probably didn't even have to go behind the tree- they just make it look like that- funny ha! ha!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:24 pm

jcrbil wrote:My guess is that the unions for all the video/sound/other production staff to require facilities be on site.... and she probably didn't even have to go behind the tree- they just make it look like that- funny ha! ha!

I agree "callahead.com". I thought Ben was joking when he said there was a tree over there.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:50 pm

I already have a request for a video someone to make after the FRC...... Here, by Rascal Flatts. I love that song!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:51 pm

nutty1 wrote:I already have a request for a video someone to make after the FRC...... Here, by Rascal Flatts. I love that song!!!

Noted, along with 27 others Smiley The selection will be ruthless Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:53 pm

OMG, I love all those gifs!!!!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:53 pm

sophienette wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I already have a request for a video someone to make after the FRC...... Here, by Rascal Flatts. I love that song!!!

Hugesmile Hugesmile Hugesmile Guess you'll be busy!!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:05 pm

nutty1 wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Hugesmile Hugesmile Hugesmile   Guess you'll be busy!!
Ah planned to do 2 or 3 during the season and 5-6 after...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:17 pm

Ironically the top 4 songs I have on my list all have a flying theme...

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Making-love-sign-smiley-emoticon

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:33 pm

You could always do a medley, Sophienette!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy