SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:38 pm

Thank you for posting this. I'm writing a poem for Ben and Lauren and on the BYC date I wrote,

I opened my heart
For you to peer
To see the man
To see me clear

He did want Lauren to see his heart with this date. No other date has even come near imo.

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:41 pm

Thanks for that! They show the real kiss when the kids were chanting kiss kiss kiss... Wasn't the same as shown on the show. It was lot cuter and their reaction afterwards was so cute. One of the kids must have had a funny reaction because they both cracked up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:46 pm

dpao84 wrote:Thanks for that! They show the real kiss when the kids were chanting kiss kiss kiss... Wasn't the same as shown on the show. It was lot cuter and their reaction afterwards was so cute. One of the kids must have had a funny reaction because they both cracked up.

Remember when one of the girls said, Ben and Lauren did smooshies or something ? Too cute! I say, there's a definite reason Lauren was introduced to Warsaw through media and all. He wants his town folk to love and embrace Lauren when he brings her back as his fiancé .

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:52 pm

Julie81 wrote:

I swear he's the cutest thing!

I wonder if Lauren have seen this side of him. He's adorable !
Not to mention, Ben and Nick would make a good duo. Both hot Praying

Last edited by dyra on Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:54 pm

katelyn91 wrote:Here's another BTS video from their date last week. I was just searching (behind the scenes the bachelor) on youtube and came across this video that I hadn't seen yet.
I lurk here everyday so I don't think it has been posted on here yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDYQc7A-hU8

Thanks for the video.. Love seeing these behind the scene videos. IMO they are a perfect match.. They seem to be at such ease with each other and have so much fun.

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:02 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Thank you for posting this. I'm writing a poem for Ben and Lauren and on the BYC date I wrote,

I opened my heart
For you to peer
To see the man
To see me clear

He did want Lauren to see his heart with this date. No other date has even come near imo.

Awwww FL, this is a nice one, i didn't quite lose it, but the utter sincerity of it really DID get to me. :cutesmile!:

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:04 pm

Because I don't know how to post links and what not, I'll just paraphrase....laugh out loud

Lauren and family are in Hawaii for some kind of transplant convention. A girl tweeted Lauren telling her she had met her dad at the transplant convention. I'm assuming he took the fam with him!

Last edited by Julie81 on Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:05 pm

Welcome1 katelyn91

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:14 pm

katelyn91 wrote:Here's another BTS video from their date last week. I was just searching (behind the scenes the bachelor) on youtube and came across this video that I hadn't seen yet.
I lurk here everyday so I don't think it has been posted on here yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDYQc7A-hU8

Thank you so much, Katelyn! <3 The last part, right after they kissed, when they laughed together seeing the kids' reactions is just amazing to watch. When they laugh together, it's like magic. Like the heavens above are laughing with them. :cutesmile!:

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:23 am

I was just thinking of something, do we know when Ben and Lauren's first kiss happened? We saw them kiss when they were on the biplane but for some reason I don't think that was it...

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:26 am

bachfanforever123 wrote:I was just thinking of something, do we know when Ben and Lauren's first kiss happened? We saw them kiss when they were on the biplane but for some reason I don't think that was it...

No, I don't think it was it, too. Maybe the second cocktail party after he gives her the picture when they sit on the step? She was in a yellow dress, I think. Didn't they sit there the week before, too? They wouldn't need to show it, especially if it was too much of a give away as to how he was feeling before their first one-on-one.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:32 am

tennischick80 wrote:
bachfanforever123 wrote:I was just thinking of something, do we know when Ben and Lauren's first kiss happened? We saw them kiss when they were on the biplane but for some reason I don't think that was it...

No, I don't think it was it, too. Maybe the second cocktail party after he gives her the picture when they sit on the step? She was in a yellow dress, I think. Didn't they sit there the week before, too?  They wouldn't need to show it, especially if it was too much of a give away as to how he was feeling before their first one-on-one.

I loved how he sheepishly told her if she'd be ok if she went home after she said how grateful she was for the experience . It started with a crush then grew to love .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy