SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:25 pm

tennischick80 wrote:Maybe after tonight, we could get a fanvideo of these two? Is there not enough material yet? Do we wait until closer to the end of the season? I would make one, but I don't know how.

Hi

I always (well... almost) wait until the season ends. I figure it gives it away, and I dont like doing F2 vids. 

Plus you never know... ;)

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tennischick80 Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:26 pm

Thanks, Sophie. Makes perfect sense!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:11 am

This thread needs to be more active for my sanity rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:55 am

Pretty sure it will be once we see their 1-1 Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:17 am

I hope they don't cut it short. Im afraid that they will do that and show more of Jojos because they cut that last time and now they want us to doubt. I wish they wouldn't have had so many dates ep 7 Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1710264613

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:16 pm

Is this just a Lauren/Ben fan forum? I know there are others who like Jojo, I want to be fair to them to have a place to go. I love BenLo! Best since JP/Ash, imo.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:21 pm

Yes this is the Ben and Lauren fan forum only. Lauren's name was removed as the thread names appear even for unspoiled posters.

I am sure GA would be willing to create fan threads for the other f4?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:47 pm

You guys might like this...

sophienette wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:There's a new behind the scenes vid on ABC 57 news but I can't bring it here if anyone else can?

http://www.abc57.com/story/31204620/behind-the-scenes-with-the-bachelor

Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:53 pm

sophienette wrote:You guys might like this...

sophienette wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:There's a new behind the scenes vid on ABC 57 news but I can't bring it here if anyone else can?

Smiley

Oh my gosh!!!! Now I love them even more, if that's possible.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:06 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
sophienette wrote:You guys might like this...

sophienette wrote:

Smiley

Oh my gosh!!!! Now I love them even more, if that's possible.

Me too!!!! We got a glimpse of what ends up on the cutting floor! These two are so comfortable and at ease with each other. She's playful and fun and this date meant something to him. He truly wants Lauren to know him. First the story about his dad and now this. whipped

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:40 pm

The title of this thread has been changed to Ben Higgins and SPOILED F1 Fan forum. There is another thread, just created for Ben Higgins and SPOILED F2 Fan Forum for JoJo since she is the spoiled F2.

Please do not discuss any spoilers in any threads other than those titled SPOILERS.

Fan thread Ben and JoJo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The title of this thread has been changed to Ben Higgins and SPOILED F1 Fan forum. There is another thread, just created for Ben Higgins and SPOILED F2 Fan Forum for JoJo since she is the spoiled F2.

Please do not discuss any spoilers in any threads other than those titled SPOILERS.

Fan thread Ben and JoJo

Thanks so much! You're appreciated!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy