SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:22 am

rhondam wrote:JoJo followed Ben on Instagram today.
Oh really? I figured she already followed him. She followed him on Twitter like a week or two ago. Thanks for being on the lookout, friend!

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tennischick80 Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:20 am

rhondam wrote:JoJo followed Ben on Instagram today.

Maybe she is over him by now and TPTB have allowed it or prompted her to do it?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:53 am

I assumed they gave her the go ahead to cause doubt about Lauren B being F1.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:14 pm

Interestingly right after TMZ asked Chris H about Lauren being the F1. I suspect A LOT more JoJo promo from here on out.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:25 pm

rhondam wrote:I assumed they gave her the go ahead to cause doubt about Lauren B being F1.

I don't think so, because the F1s typically do not follow the lead until after the season ends. Some would already be following before filming and don't unfollow.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:44 pm

Yeah, Lauren follows Ben on Instagram.

I think JoJo probably just followed him cause she wanted to, nothing more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:03 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Interestingly right after TMZ asked Chris H about Lauren being the F1. I suspect A LOT more JoJo promo from here on out.
Is there a video of this? or article?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:07 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:Interestingly right after TMZ asked Chris H about Lauren being the F1. I suspect A LOT more JoJo promo from here on out.
I just saw it on twitter.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:44 pm

Whitney followed Chris on IG throughout the season, right?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:47 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
I just saw it on twitter.
What did he say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:22 pm

Sharleen in her blog
the conversation between Lauren B and Ben had to be mentioned...
Ben: Do you question it [our connection] ever?
Lauren: Yeah, of course.
Ben: Don't... Why?
Lauren: I'm living with amazing women and I'm like, 'Why would he like me out of all of these girls', you know what I'm saying? I don't know, part of me is very realistic and I just think that there's no way you'd fall for someone, like, on a first date.
Ben: No shot, right?
Lauren: (smiling) No one falls for someone, hanging out, like, one time.
Ben: (smiling) No.
THIS. This conversation is what makes me believe that it's just maybe possible for people to find lasting love on this show. How Lauren B's "Why Me?" mentality isn't everyone's default mentality is beyond me. And the fact that, despite their undeniable connection, she still thinks critically about the odds that he'll choose her, makes her the most relatable contestant I can remember.
Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 ?format=750w
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor20/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:24 pm

Maybe after tonight, we could get a fanvideo of these two? Is there not enough material yet? Do we wait until closer to the end of the season? I would make one, but I don't know how.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy