SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jcrbil Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:37 pm

Did her family stop following when the paparazzi photo surfaced? When Lauren's sister's IG went private? (And she's the one still following, right?). Now that their airing the show, the whole family is supposed to be much more careful to not give things away. Though it's not beyond tptb to have them use SM to promote the story they're trying to tell, IMO.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:38 pm

So no one is thinking we may have a foiler?

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1f49b  Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:39 pm

mysthelma wrote:So no one is thinking we may have a foiler?

What do you mean?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:27 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
mysthelma wrote:So no one is thinking we may have a foiler?

What do you mean?

Are we 100% certain that he chose Lauren based off from RS spoiler?

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1f49b  Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:10 pm

We are never 100%!

Even with photo proof Smiley I remember when there was proof of Ben F kneeling in front of COurtney at FRC and peps would argue that she might have said no.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:54 pm

Wait.....Lauren's family stopped following Ben? Which ones?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:04 pm

nutty1 wrote:Wait.....Lauren's family stopped following Ben? Which ones?

no they didnt, they never were Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:23 pm

sophienette wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Wait.....Lauren's family stopped following Ben? Which ones?

no they didnt, they never were Smiley

Thanks Sophie! blowkiss I am getting too old for this!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:26 pm

whipped

Since Josh and Andi, I learned to let go Smiley

I enjoy the romance and love story if I see it, and am resigned that couples like Jash or Chres dont come very often ;)

So I live tweet, I sleuth, I blog and I make videos if I feel like it.. then I move on if the couples do too Smiley

(But I REALLY LIKE BenLo!) Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:29 pm

I have been pretty unattached to any couple for a long time! Until now!! duh

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:48 pm

Same here Nutty, same here

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:38 pm

JoJo followed Ben on Instagram today.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy