SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:00 am

Yeah, seeing as Lauren lives in LA and Ben has practically been living there the past few weeks I'm sure they've seen each other as much as possible, kinda like how Josh/Andi saw each other every day in Atlanta in addition to their safe house weekends.

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:33 am

eversotrue wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
eversotrue wrote:When's the last time these two had a safe house visit?
Good question and not sure.
Ben seems to be doing a lot of traveling as well as a lot of events so who knows if they are seeing each other during the week (K and S were together during the week so that may be what B and L do)

Maybe they're doing it like 'see each other one day, go back to media events/work, see each other the next day, etc.' because the last three weekends they've been spotted and busy.
That's what I am thinking :Nod: I think that SHVs are during the week and not weekends as well. IIRC, even K&S had a lot of SHV during the week (the spoiled snapchat was one I think?).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
eversotrue wrote:When's the last time these two had a safe house visit?
Good question and not sure.
Ben seems to be doing a lot of traveling as well as a lot of events so who knows if they are seeing each other during the week (K and S were together during the week so that may be what B and L do)

Agreed... but again, he is in LA a lot ... ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:27 am

Diana wrote:I am not sure I am going to make it through next week heartbeat rotfl

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 NgG1Q7O
Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Vds88Jv

"He's just one of those people that you just really want to be around" - Lauren
"Sitting here with you in this setting I feel very lucky" - Ben to Lauren
"I will never forget today ever" - Lauren
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:42 am

I went ahead and uploaded their adorable scene tonight. They have such a easy chemistry to them. I love that Lauren never seems like she's trying too hard. It's like effortless for them.

https://vimeo.com/user36784518
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 am

Lauren is in a league of her own.
Imo, Ben chose the best woman, hands down.

hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:11 am

So if I'm crazy enough to try to open like a Twitter account for them would anyone follow laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Lauren is in a league of her own.
Imo, Ben chose the best woman, hands down.

hearthumbsup
I agree From what I have seen so far she is definitely in a league of her own compared to the other gals on the show. She just has a lot of class about her that doesn't seem to be there with the others.  I am anxious to see how their one-on-one date goes next week and to see them as a couple.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:43 am

Diana wrote:I went ahead and uploaded their adorable scene tonight. They have such a easy chemistry to them. I love that Lauren never seems like she's trying too hard. It's like effortless for them.

https://vimeo.com/user36784518
Where is it? laugh out loud I only see the scenes from night 1..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:44 am

Are there any more screencaps from their date next week?

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:40 pm

Aw piggyback rides between the lead & F1 are always adorable. :cutesmile!:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1f49c

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 8367-910 Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 I_got_13 Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 E5kqdm15 Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:07 pm

Where did you guys get the piggybacking screen caps from? I think I may have missed this preview

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy