SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:33 am

Love these two together. Smiley I want to see more and hope TPTB show it. I would not compare them to Des and Chris because Des was crazy about Brooks at this point. JMO
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:44 am

soccermom333 wrote:Love these two together.  Smiley  I want to see more and hope TPTB show it.  I would not compare them to Des and Chris because Des was crazy about Brooks at this point.  JMO

I actually thought Des had better body chemistry from night one with Chris S. Her obsession with Brooks really got started with the date on Epi 2. Meet and greet she was equally into both, IMO. But Ben's sparkle in his eye upon meeting Lauren reminded me of Des when Chris bent down to tie his shoe. I could be wrong.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:18 pm

After watching last night, I loved the interaction between Lauren and Ben!! And it looks like despite all the drama it's going to be a great season. I think we already started seeing the love story develop between them. They are really cute together!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:52 pm

Ben wrote this in his first blog. The little hints begin. heartbeat

When that first door opened and Lauren B. got out, I knew she was there for me because wow! Just wow. She took my breath away but also just eased my nerves with how normal it was to meet her in such an abnormal circumstance. That helped a lot.
http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-premiere-blog
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:54 pm

I loved when he said Lauren took his breath away! beatingheart
That's a smitten Ben alright :cutesmile!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:19 pm

Did anyone watch Mollie's snaps from last night?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:31 pm

Diana wrote:Ben wrote this in his first blog. The little hints begin. heartbeat

When that first door opened and Lauren B. got out, I knew she was there for me because wow! Just wow. She took my breath away but also just eased my nerves with how normal it was to meet her in such an abnormal circumstance. That helped a lot.
Cute!!! awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrLyPeNVAqw

His laugh when Kimmel said it was going to end in tears for Lauren laugh out loud yeah Kimmel, happy tears.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:26 pm

Diana wrote:Ben wrote this in his first blog. The little hints begin. heartbeat

So sweet. Lauren has such an infectious smile so I can see how he could have been taken with her right off the bat!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:51 pm

Diana wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrLyPeNVAqw

His laugh when Kimmel said it was going to end in tears for Lauren laugh out loud yeah Kimmel, happy tears.

He was trying so hard not to smile or giggle when Jimmy held up her card giggling

He couldn't stop blushing during his&Lauren's conversation so cute.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f49c

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 8367-910 Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 I_got_13 Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:14 pm

I'm loving Ben & Lauren! Their interaction last night was beyond cute! Their reminding me of Ash & JP. I loved that moment when she laid her head on his shoulder. They're so comfortable together. Ben kept blushing the whole time. Lauren is beautiful, no wonder Ben was smitten. Hopefully they'll show a love story this season. beatingheart

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:49 pm

Was I the only one secretly worried I had gotten my hopes up way too high? I kept asking myself what happens if they don't have the chemistry it seems or I don't like Lauren as much as I was fangirling pre-season. Luckily I ended up loving them more than I thought I would.

They both just seem like down to earth genuine people. I know it's early but I've been told they have a rock solid relationship and I just see them making it far.

I can't wait to watch the rest of the journey with all of you!
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy