SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:38 pm

She finally tweeted about tonight!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f49c

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 8367-910 Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 I_got_13 Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:31 pm

So excited for the show!! Go Bren! (Or whatever name everyone decided on) Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:34 pm

I deleted my personal twitter or I would have liked her tweet! I am so excited for tonight. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:14 am

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 CX7EI7LWsAA6RFf
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
Pause the craziness to just say that @benhiggi is one stand-up guy. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:19 am

They were adorable  beatingheart

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 JIrVi08 Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 WRopEAB
Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 OVl93GO Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 XSB15BM
Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 R8pBry1 Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Qw08tb1

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:42 am

megaa, you are my favorite person with the gifs omg. heartbeat

The sweetness and chemistry was so fun to see. I was melting. This season is going to be the best.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:46 am

Yay more cute gifs! I love them! Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f600 Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2764
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:16 am

They were so cute. Ugh. I want more!

Is it likely that he called her first at the rose ceremony? Or just edited that way? Either way, she was getting a lot of firsts tonight. Yay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:34 am

I was fangirling the whole episode and it's the only first episode laugh out loud

I think my favorite part was when Ben told Lauren "wow this a really good start to the night" and then he was talking about how she is not making it easy laugh out loud The flirting was adorable.

Ben is probably so smitten by her! and I don't blame him.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:40 am

Diana wrote:I was fangirling the whole episode and it's the only first episode laugh out loud

I think my favorite part was when Ben told Lauren "wow this a really good start to the night" and then he was talking about how she is not making it easy laugh out loud The flirting was adorable.

Ben is probably so smitten by her! and I don't blame him.
Diana check Lauren's thread!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:43 am

I like Lauren. I like how she makes Ben relax and he can be himself around her.
I would say Ben is his most "natural" around her - and that was straight out the limo!
Ben looked smitten with her out the limo.
I loved how he had his hand on his heart. So cute! hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:40 am

These two were majorly cute last night. Their interactions reminded me of Des and Chris Sigfried on night one of her season. They have a cute natural chemistry that would have shown through spoilers or not.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy