SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:57 am

Sprite wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I am really hoping that Ben does not do DWTS .. I think he really wants to get on with his love life .. I think he has struggled with not being able to go public .. Jmo anyways

He can get on with his love life and do the show. They will be a public couple by then. I'm sure we would see Lauren in the audience if Ben does the show. Whether he goes back to his regular job or is learning to dance, they won't be attached at the hip 24/7  like some couples. Lauren already lives in LA so it's not like she would be alone waiting for him to finish. She could also carry on as usual while he is dancing. DWTS pays so well, if they are serious, that would be a nice little nest egg for them. Hard to pass up and as long as the communicate well, I don't really see the problem. It makes a lot of financial sense.

One thing, Ben tore his ACL twice so, that might not be possible with how demanding dwts can be. Look how many old injures have come back to haunt past stars.

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:03 am

ForeverLove wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I am really hoping that Ben does not do DWTS .. I think he really wants to get on with his love life .. I think he has struggled with not being able to go public .. Jmo anyways

He can get on with his love life and do the show. They will be a public couple by then. I'm sure we would see Lauren in the audience if Ben does the show. Whether he goes back to his regular job or is learning to dance, they won't be attached at the hip 24/7  like some couples. Lauren already lives in LA so it's not like she would be alone waiting for him to finish. She could also carry on as usual while he is dancing. DWTS pays so well, if they are serious, that would be a nice little nest egg for them. Hard to pass up and as long as the communicate well, I don't really see the problem. It makes a lot of financial sense.

One thing, Ben tore his ACL twice so, that might not be possible with how demanding dwts can be. Look how many old injures have come back to haunt past stars.

Good point, however, he doesn't have to go far to earn $125,000, he just needs to show up on the first episode. Anything after that is gravy. If he starts hurting, he just excuses himself and takes his cheque to the bank.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:06 am

He made a very recent comment in an interview or article that certain moves aren't adviseable for him to play basketball .. Because of his past injuries .. So dancing not be in the cards

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:24 am

Jeepers wrote:He made a very recent comment in an interview or article that certain moves aren't adviseable for him to play basketball .. Because of his past injuries .. So dancing not be in the cards

His ex also said he's a good dancer.

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:41 am

Here is another behind the scenes video of Lauren and Ben's Warsaw date. They are so cute together.. Lauren even hugs Ronnie

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JP3uNHZbAaY

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:16 am

The one thing this candid vid shows me is that even when cameras aren't being set up, or even rolling, these two are very attached and not just physically . Ben looks like a man IN LOVE and not someone who just loves Lauren. I agree with Ben, this girl is special.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:53 am

They like being around each other, the touching seems so natural. Both have beaming, happy faces.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:04 am

Thanks for the BTS video!

I like the way Lauren wraps both her arms around Ben like she doesn't want to let go; I've seen it a few times now on other dates too. Her body language shows just how comfortable she feels with him

Last edited by jupi on Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:51 am

jupi wrote:Thanks for the BTS video!

I like the way Lauren wraps both her arms around Ben like she doesn't want to let go; I've seen it a few times now. Her body language shows just how comfortable she feels with him

At that moment, Ben pulls her to him.

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:27 am

I love these bts videos! Thank you for sharing this one! The way he always has an arm around her....LOVE IT!

I'm never one to wish the weekend away but I can't wait until Monday night!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:29 am

ForeverLove wrote:

I'm trying to find an interview where Ben said CH gave him advice saying, you can do two things after this show . Seek fame or go off camera. If anyone remembers . It was a vid interview and I'm still looking.

**edited link prohibited**
http://www.christiantoday.com/article/bachelor.s20.ben.higgins.new.bachelor.new.season.air.next.year/63093.htm
http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_20982402,00.html

Don't know if this is it but check this.

Last edited by bilolo on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:39 am

I tore my right ACL playing basketball in high school and although I'm still active today, I couldn't imagine doing the moves those dancers do on dwts! If Ben has torn both of his, it would be even more difficult for him! I don't know how bad his were or if he had reconstruction surgery or just an ACL repair. If it was reconstruction, I'd say dancing is out of the question. Yeah he can dance at the club or at a wedding or whatever, but full out dwts dancing? Not thinking it's possible. I could be wrong though. I guess we will have to wait and see!

If he does do the show, I'd say he will be announced as the secret contestant like Chris was last year.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy