SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:16 am

I still think it would be interesting to cast BOTH Ben and Lauren. Just NO SHOWMANCES or made up drama, please! The Whitney vs. Witney stuff was just dumb. And I still maintain something weird went down with Peta and Sean. She was very absent from their wedding and seemed hurt by it. I don't think anything actually happened, but I do think Catherine might have been insecure about the whole situation.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:24 am

I just hope he doesn't do it because it just doesn't seem to help the relationship at all. When they could be spending time together, growing their relationship in public, he will be rehearsing. All of his time will be devoted to dwts while Lauren just has to watch on. I just don't see it being a healthy move at all.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:41 am

Don't forget that Lauren is a flight attendant and will be traveling. He will still need to fill that time with something.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:43 am

I just think he could fill it with normal stuff. Lol Not dwts.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:45 am

Well... Idk. Jake, Sean, and Chris are the only 3 to have done it. I agree, on paper it seems like a terrible idea. But if the couple is legit, like Sean and Catherine, they got through it and it didn't hurt them in the long term. Though I think Sean has said in retrospect, he should have just focused on Cat and turned dwts down.  Jake/Vienna and Chris/Whitney weren't ever going to make it, with or without dwts. Trista is an anomaly as she was already married + eliminated first night, so she hardly counts. Melissa Rycroft is the only other bach alum to do it, and obviously under much different circumstances. Though she WAS in a new (again) relationship at the time with Ty, and that worked out for her despite doing the show. She went deep too, until the bitter end. And her relationship with Ty didn't suffer (I know, a little different to compare).

I do agree, Lauren living in LA helps. She can go about her life, but still stay with Ben. My hope if he does it, that he is eliminated early and takes his $125 K or whatever back to Denver with Lauren. The money would help them in the long run. Money can't buy happiness, but it doesn't hurt.

Last edited by sosleepy on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:47 am

Julie81 wrote:I just think he could fill it with normal stuff. Lol Not dwts.
I agree. Such as getting back to his job.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:53 am

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Bts

(screencap by me)

Aww, look at the little girl watching them with a little smile on her face.

She's totally one of us laugh out loud

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:11 pm

jupi wrote:Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Bts

(screencap by me)

Aww, look at the little girl watching them with a little smile on her face.

She's totally one of us laugh out loud

I saw that, too! Precious kiddo. If you ever want a barometer on people, bring the kiddos around. They always know who is real!

In the video, it just seems so clear that Lauren is kind and loving, IMO. We may be watching a true match made in heaven.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:18 pm

^^^Have to say I agree. It has been a long, long time since I rewatched a date and have to say those two are just peas in a pod and equally smitten. They are both super likeable and look like Homecoming king & queen/Christian athletes/volunteer club. It is so easy to root for them.

I saw the same exact thing with Des and Chris...soul mate match. I think that was the reason for foiler that season. But that's a whole other thread, right!

This season the love story is just so sweet. How can you not be on the fan bus when both of them are smiling so much their cheeks hurt?! Ben will be distraught to hurt anyone's feelings, for certain. He is too much of a sweetheart plus sleep deprived and producer manipulated.

But Lauren stole his heart at the start and that's just the way it goes.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:53 pm

^^^^^^^^ I so love both your comments above. We're witnessing something special! An undeniable love . The disbelief that something this special happened on a first date. Their disbelief . This may very well be LauBen's last first date. He told her that he trusted her, and all that he goes through to get to the end will be Lauren's turn to trust him. Soul mates indeed .

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:31 am

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Ben_be10
Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Tfurn11

This guy COULD be a close friend of Ben. And he's Team Lauren B! hihi He posted this photo of them on Insta and Twitter and even tagged both Lauren and Ben.
Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP3uNHZbAaY&app=desktop
https://twitter.com/tfurn

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:40 am

You are good!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy