SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by charmained Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:53 am

^^^ Thank you!  Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 1f601 I seriously breathe, eat, and sleep Ben & Lauren. I'm on it 24 hours. haha

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:10 am

charmained wrote:^^^ Thank you!  Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 1f601 I seriously breathe, eat, and sleep Ben & Lauren. I'm on it 24 hours. haha

Lol! I hearya! I even wrote a poem .I can't wait for the Finale and see them together after .

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:02 am

Tomorrow will be Monday in my country but it's not like I can watch the show, so just gonna repeating LauBen over and over. Never get tired with it laugh out loud

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:09 am

What's going to be interesting tomorrow is to see if Ben gets a blessing from the dad's. I'm hoping he doesn't ask everyone, in an ideal world it would just be Lauren's.

The fact that the caption to the promo was "will Ben win over Lauren b's dad?" means that i think he will. I think he let's them know how much Lauren means to him, and his sincerity will shine through. I do think her family was a slight wake up call for her though, she was reminded about the other women and I think she was getting caught up for a bit there. Will be interesting to see if she lets it affect her next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:43 am

charmained wrote: snipped

This guy COULD be a close friend of Ben. And he's Team Lauren B! hihi He posted this photo of them on Insta and Twitter and even tagged both Lauren and Ben.
Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP3uNHZbAaY&app=desktop
https://twitter.com/tfurn

IMO judging by his twitter account which hasn't been very active, he could also be just someone who works there or is part of the youth group. It looks like he started following Ben during K's season, and most recently Lauren and @bachelorabc

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:10 pm

From Sharleen's blog
LAUREN B'S ONE-ON-ONE
The way Ben looks at Lauren B is on another level. It is! I always feel like he's consciously soaking it in when he's with her...
Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 ?format=750w
This was a very special one-on-one. (I don't say that lightly!) It combined a peek into Ben's past with getting involved in the community and the whole thing just warmed my heart. It sounds cheesy but it's true.
Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 ?format=750w
Plus, just when I thought this date couldn't get any cuter, I realized they were twinsies all day...
In the evening, the major (and only shown) topic is about whether or not Lauren B is, in fact, the same person with Ben that she is around the women. There's basically no discussion to be had here. It's clear Ben is insanely into Lauren B and their "issues" are patched up faster than you can say, "Leah, who?"
At the end of the night Lauren B finally utters the L-word, but it's how she delivers the information that reminds me why I find her so gosh darn relatable...
So many contestants look either too sincere or too delusional when they say they're in love on The Bachelor. But with Lauren B, you can tell she KNOWS how clichéd what she's saying sounds and can't quite believe she's saying it. And it's for those reasons that I believe her.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor20/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:36 pm

She has the same thoughts as I, and most of us, have regarding that one on one!! It was just too good for words!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:55 pm

I just had a thought...you know how she gave him wings when they first met and he said he'd keep them on him at all times...well, how awesome would it be if he got down on one knee, and when he opened it up, the wings were in there instead of a ring? She looks confused...he says, "I've kept them with me the whole time..." and then he takes the actual ring out of his other pocket??! Okay, maybe overkill...
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:59 pm

tennischick80 wrote:I just had a thought...you know how she gave him wings when they first met and he said he'd keep them on him at all times...well, how awesome would it be if he got down on one knee, and when he opened it up, the wings were in there instead of a ring? She looks confused...he says, "I've kept them with me the whole time..." and then he takes the actual ring out of his other pocket??! Okay, maybe overkill...

giggling I always think about these wings- I do hope they get brought out in the end
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:08 pm

Too bad On The Wings Of Love was wasted on another couple. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:12 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Too bad On The Wings Of Love was wasted on another couple. Hugesmile

Oh, true! Ewww.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:17 pm

We still have Latch-Acoustic. Sam Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy