SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by eliza3 Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:23 pm

ForeverLove wrote:I wish I knew how to capture a vid. When Ben is sitting on the couch with the girls before he asks Lauren out, he's avoiding her and giving attention to the other girls. He looks away then looks at Lauren and they lock gazes. His eyes open really big and when she accepts, his grin is from ear to ear. Amanda keeps licking her lips and pursuing them . When Ben walks away to leave, he doesn't even look behind at the girls to say goodbye. Just interesting dynamics.

Is this what you are looking for?

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Screen%20Shot%202016-02-19%20at%206.18.01%20PM_zpsecervluv
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:43 pm

Omg YES!!!! Up to that point he avoided looking at her . But then once he did, ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That happened , and he skedaddled out of there . Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:02 pm

KBiegs88 wrote:Seriously the cutest pics of ben and Lauren from hometowns!

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2008-2/photos/

to me this one is everything. That look Ben gives straight to camera... like 'try and hide it' Smiley

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 510

I am also in love with this BTS!!!

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1310

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2008-2/photos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:12 pm

Thank you Sophie! You are right. One picture can be worth a thousand words.

Do you notice that Lauren does kinda avoid the cameras? Not Ben

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:44 pm

sosleepy wrote:Do you guys think Ben will do DWTS? I really, really hope not. I want Ben to prioritize Lauren and get the heck out of LA fast. I really have no interest in seeing him dance and get his sexy on with Peta or Whitney or whoever else. (I'm guessing he'd get a tall partner- so Peta or Sharna maybe?) Anyway, don't wanna see that.

Worlds colliding! DWTS is my fave!

Good news: Many of the female pros are actually either married, engaged, or seriously dating someone now. Witney and Lindsay are married, Peta is engaged, and Emma is in a serious relationship with Sasha.

Unlike during Sean's season when they tried to suggest foul play, there's no real threat of them trying to showmance Ben with the dance teacher this season. Unless he gets Sharna or a new, single female pro. giggling

Re. the final couple going on the show together, it could happen. Last season was the first season that they had a married couple compete (they were painful to watch).

I usually see DWTS as a sign of a weak relationship (except Trista). The couple usually, IMO, isn't ready to try the relationship full-time so the show lets them ease into it. Ben, though, reminds me of Sean regarding the show taking a particular interest in helping him transition into a bigger attempt at establishing a career path and/or build a nest egg. If Ben is the other successful Bachelor from this franchise who could be on his way to marrying his F1, they are definitely taking care of him by giving him more opportunities, IMO. I agree with whomever said that he is good for the brand. :yes:
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:01 am

veg_out wrote:I usually see DWTS as a sign of a weak relationship (except Trista).

Of course, Trista had been married to Ryan for about 18 months when she was on DWTS. They were well past the beginning stages of the relationship like the other participants of the show in these later seasons.

I'm not sure if I'd like to see Ben on DWTS or not. If Lauren is the F1 and he does the show, it would be easier on them since she lives in LA.

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:01 am

jcrbil wrote:^^^ Agreed that it's a lot of money, so if he chooses it it will help him/them financially.  And since Lauren lives in LA she wouldn't have the loneliness that Catherine experienced when she moved to LA knowing no one.  I suppose we'll know if, on March 8 when the DWTS cast is announced, there's one designated to be named later- who would appear to be a male (base on M/F balance).

:Nod: Plus, I have no doubt that Ben will be mindful of Lauren's feelings, unlike say, Chris Soules was with Whitney. As long as they both decide that they're comfortable with it and they have proper communication through the entire process, I think they should go for it. The money would be hard to pass up.

Also selfishly, I wouldn't mind seeing more Ben on my TV! giggling Having a celeb I can root for on DWTS, as opposed to me just liking the pro, would be fun (on that note, I totally want to see him with Sharna! Someone CMIIW, but I think she's in a serious relationship with Paul Kirkland, so it would be fine).

JMHO

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:06 am

jupi wrote:
I totally want to see him with Sharna! Someone CMIIW, but I think she's in a serious relationship with Paul Kirkland, so it would be fine.

JMHO

Jups, they were in a serious relationship until the start of the winter tour. It appears that they broke up. Since they were together for awhile, that breakup could become a makeup. I don't know, I think that the show would love a season of showmance for Sharna though.

Ben would be a good sport about learning how to dance, I think.

Last edited by veg_out on Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:29 am

^ Oh I didn't know that, thanks for letting me know Smiley Sharna doesn't really strike me as the showmance type, but I guess you can never fully tell no idea

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:36 am

I am really hoping that Ben does not do DWTS .. I think he really wants to get on with his love life .. I think he has struggled with not being able to go public .. Jmo anyways

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:51 am

Jeepers wrote:I am really hoping that Ben does not do DWTS .. I think he really wants to get on with his love life .. I think he has struggled with not being able to go public .. Jmo anyways

I'm trying to find an interview where Ben said CH gave him advice saying, you can do two things after this show . Seek fame or go off camera. If anyone remembers . It was a vid interview and I'm still looking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:53 am

Jeepers wrote:I am really hoping that Ben does not do DWTS .. I think he really wants to get on with his love life .. I think he has struggled with not being able to go public .. Jmo anyways

He can get on with his love life and do the show. They will be a public couple by then. I'm sure we would see Lauren in the audience if Ben does the show. Whether he goes back to his regular job or is learning to dance, they won't be attached at the hip 24/7  like some couples. Lauren already lives in LA so it's not like she would be alone waiting for him to finish. She could also carry on as usual while he is dancing. DWTS pays so well, if they are serious, that would be a nice little nest egg for them. Hard to pass up and as long as the communicate well, I don't really see the problem. It makes a lot of financial sense.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy