SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:32 pm

I have no doubt unless Ben is swamped busy all weekend while in Los Angeles, he will find a way to see her.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:36 pm

I saw pics of him on his phone from the parade this morning. Bet he was texting Lauren giggling I wonder if he has her under LoLo or some other cute nickname that a secret to only them.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1f49c

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 8367-910 Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 I_got_13 Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:00 am

I actually noticed that in all of the snaps from yesterday and today (Lacy's, Ashley, Samantha, Tanner, and Jade), he was always on his phone. Even when JJ snapchatted them at Golf last week, he was glued to his phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:07 am

eversotrue wrote:I actually noticed that in all of the snaps from yesterday and today (Lacy's, Ashley, Samantha, Tanner, and Jade), he was always on his phone. Even when JJ snapchatted them at Golf last week, he was glued to his phone.
and considering he isn't all into social media, I have a feeling he was sending a certain someone updates. giggling
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:30 am

Diana wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I actually noticed that in all of the snaps from yesterday and today (Lacy's, Ashley, Samantha, Tanner, and Jade), he was always on his phone. Even when JJ snapchatted them at Golf last week, he was glued to his phone.
and considering he isn't all into social media, I have a feeling he was sending a certain someone updates. giggling
Yep.

Lacy posted a pic of him in the life guard chair with her and Sam pointing at him with the caption "Who do you think @benhiggi is texting?" and he retweeted it. And so did the bachelor Twitter. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:23 am

Can I have a million dollars if I guess Lauren laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:47 pm

I can also make a Bren montage too at the end of the season to capture their love story. It's been awhile but I think this will be the season I get invested again, LOL!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:59 pm

Trueloveforever yes Thanks for offering, that would be great!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Benlo reminds me of Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck. laugh out loud

I think Bren is cute so that would get my vote!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:02 pm

Has Ben been spotted today? Is it likely he and Lauren are on a safe house visit? What has that schedule been like?

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 pm

http://www.people.com/article/did-bachelor-ben-higgins-just-hint-he-is-engaged
While Higgins mostly played coy during an appearance on Good Morning America on Monday, the 26-year-old couldn't hide his smile when he told Lara Spencer that joining season 20 of the reality show was "definitely" a good choice.

"When they asked initially, I think I just wanted to process everything make sure it was the right decision for me," Higgins said, "and ultimately it was. ... It definitely was."
Ben on GMA. He seems really happy.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy