SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:16 pm

I feel like Trista/Ryan, Jason/Molly, Ashley/JP, Sean/Catherine, and Des/Chris may as well throw a little party to welcome these two into  "Bachelor(ette) married club." Done deal.

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:18 pm

They look like a actual couple there. I am so looking forward to their emotional first I love you's. He may have told JoJo he loves her but he told Lauren he's IN love with her.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:22 pm

sosleepy wrote:I feel like Trista/Ryan, Jason/Molly, Ashley/JP, Sean/Catherine, and Des/Chris may as well throw a little welcome party for these two to join the "Bachelor(ette) married club." Done deal.
I see them getting married too! I haven't felt so good about couple since Ash's season. I see a lot of JP and Ashley in Ben and Lauren. I certainly hope they get the happy ending and cute baby like they did. heartbeat

I hope everyone stays around once the show ends airing. We have lots of fun ahead!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:26 pm

I did LOVE Emily and Jef. So, that gives me a pause. To me Jem's story looked so promising on screen, and then it just totally and completely fell apart right after. Not to be a downer. But it does make me keep my guard up a bit. I know first hand how fast the cookie can crumble when you ship these couples.

I do have high, high hopes for these two though. They seem so well matched. Much better matched than Jef and Emily in retrospect.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:43 pm

sosleepy wrote:I did LOVE Emily and Jef. So, that gives me a pause. To me Jem's story looked so promising on screen, and then it just totally and completely fell apart right after. Not to be a downer. But it does make me keep my guard up a bit. I know first hand how fast the cookie can crumble when you ship these couples.

I do have high, high hopes for these two though. They seem so well matched. Much better matched than Jef and Emily in retrospect.

Agreed. I'm not banking on an actual wedding. I think they have a chance to stay together for a while. Who knows?...they might just be each other's person forever, popping out delicious babies, and building a life in LA, Denver, summer home/winter home. I hope so. They are awesome together from what I see. I see JASH in them, too more than Jem. I loved Jem at the time...so much. I thought Jef was so unique and adorkable even with his hipster jeans- just what Emily needed. I always wonder what happened with them!!?!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:18 pm

Diana wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I feel like Trista/Ryan, Jason/Molly, Ashley/JP, Sean/Catherine, and Des/Chris may as well throw a little welcome party for these two to join the "Bachelor(ette) married club." Done deal.
I see them getting married too! I haven't felt so good about couple since Ash's season. I see a lot of JP and Ashley in Ben and Lauren. I certainly hope they get the happy ending and cute baby like they did. heartbeat

I hope everyone stays around once the show ends airing. We have lots of fun ahead!

I can't wait to see them unveil themselves as a real couple with lots of Higgins/Fam pics . I finished my poem for them showing  Ben's pov. If I knew how to make vids, I'd be pumping them out like a donut shop.

Last edited by ForeverLove on Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:29 pm

Ben's Blog wrote:You guys didn't get to see was when stopped by the craziest and best donut shop I've ever been to. I had heard Portland was the place for amazing donuts, but theses guys went all out and even made us some giant donuts that represented our dates … a pig, a biplane, all kinds of things.
Love this! Wish we could have seen those and the 'all kinds of things' he didn't mention.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:45 pm

sosleepy wrote:I did LOVE Emily and Jef. So, that gives me a pause. To me Jem's story looked so promising on screen, and then it just totally and completely fell apart right after. Not to be a downer. But it does make me keep my guard up a bit. I know first hand how fast the cookie can crumble when you ship these couples.

Yes, I was right there with you in my love for Emily and Jef. BUT ... there were so many many gnawing little things that I chose to ignore about Jef, in particular (not to mention the raw chemistry Emily had with Arie!!). giggling

I just don't have any of those same concerns with Lauren and Ben nor do I see any roadblocks in terms of faith or lifestyle choices (i.e. born again virgin). I have no idea how long Lauren and Ben will last but on paper, they match up IMHO really well and you could very, very easily see them being college sweethearts.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:53 pm

Lost17 wrote:
Ben's Blog wrote:You guys didn't get to see was when stopped by the craziest and best donut shop I've ever been to. I had heard Portland was the place for amazing donuts, but theses guys went all out and even made us some giant donuts that represented our dates … a pig, a biplane, all kinds of things.
Love this! Wish we could have seen those and the 'all kinds of things' he didn't mention.

Winnie the pooh and piglet, the pig outfit in bed. This is all coming together nicely.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:00 pm

I loved Ben saying to Lauren's dad,
"At this point with Lauren , it's more Real than I ever thought I could feel."

In one of the finale promos you hear Ben describing his finale choice in that what he has is REAL, etc. All things point to Lauren but Ben has to navigate through two other women. Can we just say game over and head straight to ATFR? It's getting stressful. , sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm

ForeverLove wrote:I loved Ben saying to Lauren's dad,

In one of the finale promos you hear Ben describing his finale choice in that what he has is REAL, etc. All things point to Lauren but Ben has to navigate through two other women. Can we just say game over and head straight to ATFR? It's getting stressful. , sad

laugh out loud just posted this on other thread:

When I was watching Lolo's HTD live...(Italic is exactly what we see them say, bold is what I think are key points)

Mollie: Like how do I know you're not saying this to all these other families. Like "Oh I love your daughter and our first date was awesome"

Hinting he just did to her?

Ben: But if I'm on one knee and I'm asking Lauren to marry me at the end, it is because I mean it. And like, I'm committing to that
(the second part of that sentence, if we were to play TPTB and cut it....  :shocked!: )

Ben to Lolo's dad: if i'm down on one knee at the end of this it will be because it's real. And.. at this point with Lauren, it's more real than I ever thought I could ever feel

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:25 pm

ForeverLove wrote:I loved Ben saying to Lauren's dad,

These thoughts are overflowing...streams of consciousness...just when I have their ABC made for TV all envisioned, I remind myself Caila & Jojo are still factors. It's annoying. (Not Jojo and Caila, but the whole process) 3 weeks better not come slowly! If I'm using my barometer for how much I love past couples 1. Trista & Ryan 2. JP & Ash 3. Sean & Catherine 4. Lauren & Ben (but they may just top Trista and Ryan one day)-Trista and Ryan because they were first and set the precedent, making me a believer that real love can be found on TV, JP's cute jealousy (never over the top) and his ITM's, Catherine's giggle, his Southern drawl, her funny notes, and their slow burn, and now Ben and Lauren making me say "awwww" every five seconds while watching them (they give each other butterflies and he is Lauren's person - I thought that was awesome that she said that and then alluded to it on SM). I am hoping that FD's drive home the fact that there really isn't anyone else for him, even though there needs to be for the sake of the show. Usually trips to Hawaii are more than 1 week. If she comes home in time for WTA taping, that might be another sign. I would love it if her family stays in Hawaii while she comes home...but, she's not stupid, that would be an arrow to she as F1.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy