SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:43 pm

The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC  
Will Lauren B. let her guard down? #TheBachelor is all-new tonight!
video
https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/704388800647016448

thank you for your gifs, truelovealways! yes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:12 pm

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 CcVPMDBWEAEYUi2
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
Double rainbow all the way! What does this mean?!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:21 pm

^^ It means it just rained. Sorry, I am way too cynical. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:34 pm

Maddy wrote:The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC  
video

I totally would be the same way as Lauren! What a crazy situation to be in...falling in love with a man who has basically has other girlfriends.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:39 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^^ It means it just rained.  Sorry, I am way too cynical.  giggling

I love your dry humor, Mommyof1! I'm also a mommy of 1!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 pm

Julie81 wrote:
video

I totally would be the same way as Lauren! What a crazy situation to be in...falling in love with a man who has basically has other girlfriends.
Me too, always wondering if what you have is 'real' and hoping your special moments aren't anything like anyone else's! I do think he's done that for Lauren.

Thanks Maddy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:49 pm

I think he's done a great job with her as well! He's such a good guy. Like seriously! I thought I liked other bachelors but Ben is the real deal. IMO.

When I saw the double rainbow I thought of that old video of the man crying asking what the double rainbow in the sky means. I guess the bachelor Twitter did too! Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:57 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:^^ It means it just rained.  Sorry, I am way too cynical.  giggling

I love your dry humor, Mommyof1! I'm also a mommy of 1!

handwave I'm actually a Mommy of 2 now, but never changed my screen name. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:59 pm

Congratulations...oh yea, I see your prof pic!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:20 pm

video

I look at Ben and Lauren's face in this clip and it just makes me want to cry. They're both on the verge of tears from so much love. Ben has a very serious look on his face, gulps twice (he has that face with his mouth closed and his dimples would show). That was the look on his face when Mollie was interviewing him, minutes before he burst into tears. This is COUPLE PROBLEMS they're dealing with. They are basically a couple in this clip. I am pretty sure they will get through it this night and I AM SO SO SO EXCITED to watch how it will pan out.

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:26 pm

Me too. Butterflies . After tonight probably some bitterflies too. We have to wait 2 weeks for the finale .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:28 pm

Cant wait to see their date tonight heartbeat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy