SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by codzombies Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:45 pm

charmained wrote:
KBiegs88 wrote:Seriously the cutest pics of ben and Lauren from hometowns!

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2008-2/photos/

WOW!!! Their kisses are intense. And Ben loves to plant a kiss on her forehead. How cute. I can't breathe!!!

Ugh soo cute. Can't wait for the next episode already!

codzombies

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:06 pm

Wasn't there talk about one of the girls surprising him after the Warsaw dates? It has to be Lauren who showed Ben she's got game cause she made some good shots at the hoops. Underhanded and at the foul line. She also follows the game. She was the perfect one for this date. Hands down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:48 pm

Lauren's Full interview in Warsaw. She said she and Ben share the same values. Isn't that what Ben said he was looking for in a wife?
http://www.abc57.com/clip/12215261/full-interview-with-lauren-b

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:01 pm

OMG those new stills for their Hometowns, had me screaming! Those pictures looked so intimate and sweet. I have always loved Ben & Lauren together, not that I ever doubted that she wasn't into Ben but it was because we saw so much on his side. He initiated the kisses, and grabbing a lot while she was more cool about it. And probably because she had her guard up until she realized she's in love. This was what I've been waiting for to make my heart completely invested in them. So seeing Lauren all over Ben like this, made me sooooo happy.heartbeat She's leaning into him in so many of these shots with a HUGE grin on her face, now she's starting to look more smitten like he does. CH did say that they had undeniable chemistry that we haven't seen explode just yet. I'm thinking we're gonna start to see it at hometowns. BRING ON NEXT WEEK! seeing hearts :sprinklehearts

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by adj13 Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:35 pm

bachfanforever123 wrote:OMG those new stills for their Hometowns, had me screaming! Those pictures looked so intimate and sweet. I have always loved Ben & Lauren together, not that I ever doubted that she wasn't into Ben but it was because we saw so much on his side. He initiated the kisses, and grabbing a lot while she was more cool about it. And probably because she had her guard up until she realized she's in love. This was what I've been waiting for to make my heart completely invested in them.  So seeing Lauren all over Ben like this, made me sooooo happy.heartbeat  She's leaning into him in so many of these shots with a HUGE grin on her face, now she's starting to look more smitten like he does. CH did say that they had undeniable chemistry that we haven't seen explode just yet. I'm thinking we're gonna start to see it at hometowns.  BRING ON NEXT WEEK! seeing hearts :sprinklehearts

Does anyone have a link to this CH article where he talks about the girls? I've seen reference to him talking about Ben and Lauren's chemistry and how JoJo makes things very easy for him, but I haven't actually seen that article or interview. Thanks in advance!

adj13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:39 pm

How freakin adorable are they?! My goodness.

Her love realization was one of the most genuine I've seen on this show. How awesome for Ben to be able to watch it back now and see her reaction that night. Must make an unlovable guy feel pretty darn lovable. If only we could see what is on the cutting room floor. Between that couch scene and balcony scene.. Wowza. The smile on ben's face when he he talked about finally having his girlfriend here and just wanting to wrap her up in his arms and tell her how awesome this is for me. Dudes a goner.

They are surely my favorite couple in a very long time! And the best part is they just seem like two genuinely good people. Can't wait for next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:41 pm

adj13 wrote:
bachfanforever123 wrote:OMG those new stills for their Hometowns, had me screaming! Those pictures looked so intimate and sweet. I have always loved Ben & Lauren together, not that I ever doubted that she wasn't into Ben but it was because we saw so much on his side. He initiated the kisses, and grabbing a lot while she was more cool about it. And probably because she had her guard up until she realized she's in love. This was what I've been waiting for to make my heart completely invested in them.  So seeing Lauren all over Ben like this, made me sooooo happy.heartbeat  She's leaning into him in so many of these shots with a HUGE grin on her face, now she's starting to look more smitten like he does. CH did say that they had undeniable chemistry that we haven't seen explode just yet. I'm thinking we're gonna start to see it at hometowns.  BRING ON NEXT WEEK! seeing hearts :sprinklehearts

Does anyone have a link to this CH article where he talks about the girls? I've seen reference to him talking about Ben and Lauren's chemistry and how JoJo makes things very easy for him, but I haven't actually seen that article or interview. Thanks in advance!

I brought over a vid where CH has an interview over thirty minutes. It was also transcribed by GA and another .

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:09 pm

WAIT ONE SECOND... HOW DARE THEY BE THAT CUTE? I cannot handle them. heartbeat

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 H4qyApC
This is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I am so not going to be able to handle them post season am I? rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:19 pm

Diana wrote:WAIT ONE SECOND... HOW DARE THEY BE THAT CUTE? I cannot handle them. heartbeat

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 H4qyApC
This is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I am so not going to be able to handle them post season am I? rotfl

Aww, Ben's lil Piglet to Lauren's Pooh. awwww
Thank you Diana for this morsel!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:22 pm

I'm right there with you Diana! I went into this season not really caring about this season, now I can't get enough of these two! awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:40 pm

I'm falling right with you, Ben & Lauren...is it Monday yet?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by weimei113 Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:49 pm

seriously such a cute moment!   Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 1f60d

weimei113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy