SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BaseballQueen Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:20 pm

After every time he kisses her, he always stares at her with heart eyes. GAH!

BaseballQueen

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:22 pm

tennischick80 wrote:What did she say after he asked her to let him kiss her? She mumbled something...

I think she said, I'm allowing you. Let me kiss you. Or something. Also, did you notice she said, she grew up playing basketball? We all know she's into sports . Something near and dear to Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:13 pm

This pic is priceless! All the kids faces especially Ronny's

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 2b7ea784633b0b8616c9a07a44b5e8f6d4f4b72c

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:17 pm

That's looks like a "I now pronounce you husband and wife" first kiss!!!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:45 pm

I think it would be so wonderful if Ben and Lauren were together this weekend and got to watch this episode's date with each other. Lauren sitting next to Ben as he hears her confession of love back then. Are we swooning yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:59 pm

ForeverLove wrote:I think it would be so wonderful if Ben and Lauren were together this weekend and got to watch this episode's date with each other. Lauren sitting next to Ben as he hears her confession of love back then. Are we swooning yet?

Doesn't the lead usually get a few days advance ? I could just see him looking down at her (she laying down on his lap as a pillow), or playing with her shoulder - like at the place where he was staying when they had that convo on the couch, saying, "Awwww, Babe, come here, I love you too..." (commence make out couch session) IMO.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:04 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:I think it would be so wonderful if Ben and Lauren were together this weekend and got to watch this episode's date with each other. Lauren sitting next to Ben as he hears her confession of love back then. Are we swooning yet?

Doesn't the lead usually get a few days advance ? I could just see him looking down at her (she laying down on his lap as a pillow), or playing with her shoulder - like at the place where he was staying when they had that convo on the couch, saying, "Awwww, Babe, come here, I love you too..." (commence make out couch session) IMO.

Vivid! I like it! Sweet love. Nothing wrong with falling for a girl who is easygoing and laid back with no issues to discuss. Life has been good to her. I think they have a good basis to talk about their problems too.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:05 pm

^^ Yes, he does get it in advance- so he can write the blog and have it published right away.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:23 pm

From Ben's blog:
Anyway, the whole point of all of this is how awesome it was to watch Lauren just soak all this up and enjoy it just as much as, if not more than, I did. It showed me so much about her character, and I knew right then and there that she was definitely the woman that I thought she was. I knew we still needed to talk about it that night and get it out of the way between us but watching her that day, I didn't doubt her even a little anymore.

So that night, while I knew I still trusted Lauren, we still needed to talk about it. Because I knew that, but she didn't yet. And communication is so vital in any relationship that I felt like it was important that we both understood where we were coming from and what we were feeling. What she said to me was perfect and I felt like that night we maybe came further as a couple than we ever had to that point.

What shocked me watching it that night was hearing Lauren say she was in love with me. I know to a lot of you this is a TV show and that you expect stuff like this, but I had no idea. I had no idea that she had said that and felt that that night until right now. It's really great to watch that and hear that and know that it wasn't just me that felt our relationship really take a step up to a new level that night.
http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_20987486,00.html
Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Tumblr_inline_o2lblcT3Fj1t1jybq_540.png.cf
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/39-the-bachelor-39-ep-7-recap-39-just-1365666023342134.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by codzombies Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:24 pm

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 CbW50FoW4AECLuH

"The couple that dresses alike..."

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC

codzombies

Back to top Go down

Post by KBiegs88 Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:35 pm

Seriously the cutest pics of ben and Lauren from hometowns!

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2008-2/photos/

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:42 pm

KBiegs88 wrote:Seriously the cutest pics of ben and Lauren from hometowns!

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2008-2/photos/

WOW!!! Their kisses are intense. And Ben loves to plant a kiss on her forehead. How cute. I can't breathe!!!

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy