SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AmoreBella Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:42 am

Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:They focused on Lauren picking up a little piglet. Smiley

Wouldn't it be funny - and kind of cute - if "Piglet" was:

a) A nickname Ben calls Lauren?
b) The contact name in Ben's cell phone associated with Lauren's phone number?
c) Both?

This maybe stretching a little but maybe the picture Lauren posted on instagram wearing the pig pjs was a
Clue ... It could reference the piglets on the show or the whole pooh/ piglet

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAf_ibjzSdK/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:52 am

Their date felt really normal. No special glitz and glamour, but something they'd do during a normal date night. Ben showed more of himself to Lauren, what he's outside of the show, and Lauren loved what she saw. I wanted to see more of them hanging out with his friends, I bet that was a really fun night.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:01 am

What do you think Ben meant that now everything had come full circle? Is it that now Lauren had seen his grass roots and given the the true sense about him? He really gave her a glimpse what kind of dad he'd be when he helped get that little boy off the floor and participating. You could hear Lauren say, "Aww".

Also, she recognizes whom she really loves. Ben the person and not the Bach because he's allowed only her into his real life . So many swoon worthy moments from this date.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:13 am

AmoreBella wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:They focused on Lauren picking up a little piglet. Smiley

c) Both?

This maybe stretching a little but maybe the picture Lauren posted on instagram wearing the pig pjs was a

I don't think it's stretching it a bit at all. The pig date, Lauren holding the piglet, Ben's IG of Winnie and piglet. This pic was taken 4 weeks ago and when I first saw it I felt it had to have meaning of some sort. I was looking at the shadow's around her head which appear to be the hood of the robe. Who has a robe with a pig's head? It has to revolve around the piglets IMO. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:19 am

All this if giving me the feels ! I have a question . On Lauren's Twitter profile pic, you can see the glimpse of an eye. Does that look like Ben? Like a tease pic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:23 am

That isn't Ben in her profile pic. It's a friend of hers. She has the full pic on her Twitter somewhere. He's gay actually so no worries there.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:25 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
AmoreBella wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

c) Both?

I don't think it's stretching it a bit at all. The pig date, Lauren holding the piglet, Ben's IG of Winnie and piglet. This pic was taken 4 weeks ago and when I first saw it I felt it had to have meaning of some sort. I was looking at the shadow's around her head which appear to be the hood of the robe. Who has a robe with a pig's head? It has to revolve around the piglets IMO. laugh out loud

Pretty sure it's a full outfit. I think Mollie had a pic of it on her snapchat.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:18 pm

ForeverLove wrote:What do you think Ben meant that now everything had come full circle? Is it that now Lauren had seen his grass roots and given the the true sense about him? He really gave her a glimpse what kind of dad he'd be when he helped get that little boy off the floor and participating. You could hear Lauren say, "Aww".

Also, she recognizes whom she really loves. Ben the person and not the Bach because he's allowed only her into his real life . So many swoon worthy moments from this date.

I think what Ben meant with FULL CIRCLE was he truly proved what Lauren's character is. He was right not to let what Leah said change his feelings for her because of what he has seen Lauren act on their date.

I'm so excited for their love, because I feel it as a FEROCIOUS LOVE. Even though Ben admits that he is confident with what he has with Lauren you can still feel him holding back. I think the difference with Ben with Jojo and Ben with Lauren is that:
Ben with Jojo: very comfortable because he treats her as his friend and because she seems very accommodating.
Ben with Lauren: because he really REALLY likes her, he's still holding back. Imagine the pain and heartbreak once HE GIVES IT ALL IN. The reason being, he's still scared to show her ALL OF HIM because of (maybe) his insecurity that she may not like what she sees. But really, that's a challenge in their relationship. And Ben I think will be more comfortable in the future. I believe it's to Lauren that he says "What we have is real, and amazing, and terrifying". Maybe Lauren reminds Ben of the feelings he had with his previous girlfriend and that scares him. Anyway, I'm excited for the HOMETOWN DATE!!! Can't wait for their love to unfold!!

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:44 pm

Um, I loved how Ben licked his lips after kissing Lauren and googoo eyed her after reenacting his first kiss with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:47 pm

Ben was smooth even at 7th grade. Impressive! I loved his cute stories he told Lauren about his life.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:05 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Um, I loved how Ben licked his lips after kissing Lauren and googoo eyed her after reenacting his first kiss with her.

Yes I loved that part soo much. They way he looked at her after that kiss. I find that he often gets this look of amazement in his eyes when he`s with her.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:07 pm

What did she say after he asked her to let him kiss her? She mumbled something...
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy