SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jupi Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:29 pm

Lauren's been pretty careful/discreet so far about what she's been posting/liking on SM, but I noticed this tweet was in her likes:

Christina/Elizabeth ‏@TBRaysTwins  19 hours ago
@LaurenBushnell3 Hi Lauren! We're rooting for you & @benhiggi to be a couple!! Hoping Ben chooses you! #TwinsForLauren

https://twitter.com/TBRaysTwins/status/702239881414713344

She must be so ready for the show to be over, so that they can be out together in public Smiley

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:32 pm

*I* am so ready for the show to be over! I'm ready to put this JoJo "I love two women" crap behind us and get to the real story- How are these two doing NOW? In the present, 4 months later, as a real couple? Let's get the show on the road. I also need to get a little of my life back. Haha.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:40 pm

Me too. It's wearing. And like bug to a light, I can't help it. I'm drawn to the what's going to happen . Just wish it was sooner than later. March 14 seems like a world away.

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:40 pm

^^Oh, I hear ya :gotcha:

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:17 pm

tennischick80 wrote:I'm not getting too worked up over the semantics and word choice on his blog (arguing in the case of Jojo as F1). I don't think they are hiding Jojo's love story so that we can be surprised. If anything, they are revving up her story to build suspense in the end, because they know they need to do something to cast doubt on Lauren as F1.

And then again, maybe we're just looking into things too much. The truth is, maybe it is what it is, TPTB leads us to Lauren as F1 just to make us overthink that they are planning something. MIND GAMES, MIND GAMES. We win, in any case. ;)

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:23 pm

The TPTB hook. I know one thing, I am. Kasha said was one of the worst cases of editing . Ita. Lol, either the editors were confused, the story line kept changing , or it was too obvious amd they needed to find a way to build a legit story.

Either way, I'm in deep and you are my people and tribe in this.

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:44 pm

jupi wrote:Lauren's been pretty careful/discreet so far about what she's been posting/liking on SM, but I noticed this tweet was in her likes:

Christina/Elizabeth ‏@TBRaysTwins  19 hours ago
@LaurenBushnell3 Hi Lauren! We're rooting for you & @benhiggi to be a couple!! Hoping Ben chooses you! #TwinsForLauren

https://twitter.com/TBRaysTwins/status/702239881414713344

She must be so ready for the show to be over, so that they can be out together in public Smiley

Why would she like it if she had her heart broken by him? I do think that's a subtle way of expressing she is with him. Good catch!
I want my life back, too! I realize it is self-imposed time sucker...I need to tend to the things that actually matter in my life, but I feel like I've put so much in thus far, why turn my back so close to the end? I'll literally jump out of my seat for joy when they get engaged. If not, I feel like I'll be a bit mopey watching he and Jojo. Is that weird?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:50 pm

tennischick80 wrote:I'm not getting too worked up over the semantics and word choice on his blog (arguing in the case of Jojo as F1). I don't think they are hiding Jojo's love story so that we can be surprised. If anything, they are revving up her story to build suspense in the end, because they know they need to do something to cast doubt on Lauren as F1.

If in fact, there is a surprise why not let the surprise be a surprise. There are too many bells and whistles about the surprise. So I will be surprise if there is an actual surprise.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:53 pm

sosleepy wrote:*I* am so ready for the show to be over! I'm ready to put this JoJo "I love two women" crap behind us and get to the real story- How are these two doing NOW? In the present, 4 months later, as a real couple? Let's get the show on the road. I also need to get a little of my life back. Haha.

Four months later...that's the thing. Currently we are analyzing a show that ended for a while and obviously edited to storyboard this season.

Whatever the reason, Ben's friends are still following Lauren and no one else until it was pointed out. And as a result, one of those friends started to follow Caila and Jojo. Not even Amanda and it was prior to the HTD which tells me that they know what is going on. Or it is a huge herring. What's funny is that those same friends especially the ladies are fans of the show based on their IG yet they had chosen to ONLY follow Lauren.

If not the F1, Lauren mostly likely is in a good place and has made peace with those involved. After all she has "her people" to support her.

Last edited by Idlemess on Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:01 pm

I notice on this site there their are some with "sources" . Kinda cool actually. Anyway , I wonder if they know the outcome and want to stay silent for the greatest effect of an epic love story. I say epic because if it's Lauren, it's been pretty hard to hide in my opinion . If they are silent, then I say kudos because all this back and forth can get dizzying . It feels like some of us are just bursting at the seams to see if what we saw was real or illusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:14 pm

ForeverLove wrote:I notice on this site there their are some with "sources" . Kinda cool actually. Anyway , I wonder if they know the outcome and want to stay silent for the greatest effect of an epic love story. I say epic because if it's Lauren, it's been pretty hard to hide in my opinion . If they are silent, then I say kudos because all this back and forth can get dizzying . It feels like some of us are just bursting at the seams to see if what we saw was real or illusion.

Can you clarify what  you mean?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:I notice on this site there their are some with "sources" . Kinda cool actually. Anyway , I wonder if they know the outcome and want to stay silent for the greatest effect of an epic love story. I say epic because if it's Lauren, it's been pretty hard to hide in my opinion . If they are silent, then I say kudos because all this back and forth can get dizzying . It feels like some of us are just bursting at the seams to see if what we saw was real or illusion.

Can you clarify what  you mean?

Just that when I read some of the threads, I noticed some mentioned "their source " or something . I thought that was so cool . That's how some of the dots were being connected like in the travel times and things. I am just simply amazed .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy