SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tennischick80 Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:11 am

dyra wrote:
charmained wrote:I felt a little awkwardness with Ben and Lauren's goodbye. Ben looked sad. It's almost as if he wants Lauren to say ILY to him before he leaves. AAAGGGGHH Not knowing kills me.

Also, Ben says in the end of his blog: http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_20989047,00.html:
"See you then Bachelor Nation, and get ready for an ending that you'll never expect. I know I didn't …" WHAT COULD IT BE? IS HE JUST EXAGGERATING? I believe 100% he'll pick Lauren, but what could have gone down???? :/

Ben better pick her or I hate him for the rest of my life. Also, his feelings/tears for Lauren, it was all lie.  Acting is the grandest life after all. Hopefully I'm wrong. I'm Cherish for these two so hard.

It would be problematic...I don't think Ben is that good an actor, or editors that brilliant. I'll question so much about my own strengths of observation if he picks anyone other than Lauren.
I'm wracking my brain as to what he could've been alluding to...maybe much ado about nothing. He could've been told to write that!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dyra Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:05 am

As far as my observation goes and also the fact i used to learn a lil bit about journalism ethics,, their can manipulate the article and those emotions out of people which would make no sense as far as developing the story line goes between BenLo. Same goes on how the producers edited out the amazing BenLo footages. I tried not to fall for their tricks, i try.......

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:07 am

When I first met Lauren, the world just stopped. Since then, those feelings have continued to grow

That was Ben's answer when Lauren's dad asked what made her different from the rest

Last edited by ForeverLove on Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:12 am

dyra wrote:As far as my observation goes and also the fact i used to learn a lil bit about journalism ethics,, their can manipulate the article and those emotions out of people which would make no sense as far as developing the story line goes between BenLo. Same goes on how the producers edited out the amazing BenLo footages. I tried not to fall for their tricks, i try.......

True about the tricks. This site houses some of the best sc detectives and skilled analysts . I am amazed. Just have to wait till March

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:32 am

I just noticed something.. During Ben's conversation with Lauren's dad,  there is a wall with a door behind Ben. But when Ben says ... More real than I ever felt at 1:50.. There are wooden blinds behind Ben so that wasn't said to the dad.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLdp5SNBhNKqx87lh47LDQ-aCKPzzDO86X¶ms=EAEYATgBSAFYB2ILV056Wmx6Yy1qemdoBQ%253D%253D&v=4U4UZNsieQY&mode=NORMAL

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:16 am

^
It looks like the direction from which Ben was filmed changed, so did the background behind him. Behind Lauren's dad there are similar blinds, so IMO the blinds behind Ben at 1:50 are located opposite of Lauren's dad. IMO it was the same conversation.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:31 am

ForeverLove wrote:He let out a sigh and stared at her first. He could see her sadness too. None think he said the L word to her family? His blog said he usually can keep things together but not so at the Bushnell's. Or did his tears say it all to even the father ?

I posted that I did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:02 am

sophienette wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:He let out a sigh and stared at her first. He could see her sadness too. None think he said the L word to her family? His blog said he usually can keep things together but not so at the Bushnell's. Or did his tears say it all to even the father ?

I posted that I did.

IMO one of the greatest scenes from a HTD was on Ashley's season and her HTD with JP. Ashley talked to JP's Mom who was concerned that JP could get his heart broken because she could see how much JP loved Ashley. Ashley never said (in words) that she loved JP but she said it with her body language and JP's Mom read it and that satisfied Mom. Great TV.

Ben's HTD with Lauren's family may have surpassed that scene. Whether he said it in words or in actions I think there was no way that Lauren's family could miss seeing and knowing how much Ben loves Lauren. Mollie clearly "got it" and so too I think her father.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:16 am

sophienette wrote:

I posted that I did.

I think he did too.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:24 am

I'm not getting too worked up over the semantics and word choice on his blog (arguing in the case of Jojo as F1). I don't think they are hiding Jojo's love story so that we can be surprised. If anything, they are revving up her story to build suspense in the end, because they know they need to do something to cast doubt on Lauren as F1.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:58 am

his blog posts are probably reviewed and edited by the show anyway - they're not gonna let him say things that wouldn't correlate with their edits. (speculating)
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:11 am

limoncello wrote:his blog posts are probably reviewed and edited by the show anyway - they're not gonna let him say things that wouldn't correlate with their edits. (speculating)

ITA - If I remember correctly, Juan Pablo argued publicly on SM that TPTB had changed is blog post. So I can totally see that they would change Ben's for their own purposes.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy