SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:08 pm

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 60dc504be5a6dd7202d83fdc5d6ffcc787e2dc06
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-39-the-bachelor-1370910853922870.html
Sharleen:
ForeverLove wrote: my predictions are as follows…
1. Lauren B, 25: To me, this Hometown date really cemented Lauren B as the last lady standing. I’m sure in the remaining weeks there’ll be some sort of drama to jostle my certainty, but Ben wasn’t even close to being as confident about any other woman as he was Lauren B. Of course, all the girls’ parents and siblings are going to grill him; at this point it’s standard hazing before he can reach the Holy Land (a.k.a. the Fantasy Suites). But ever-careful Ben never told anyone non-truths about his feelings. Even when they pressed for more effusiveness, he delicately sidestepped with stock lines like, “I care a lot about your daughter.” But not so with Lauren B’s family! Ben was brought to tears just thinking about how lucky he feels to have met her. In the words of Lauren B’s sister, “Awww!”
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-bachelor-recap-episode-8-2/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AmoreBella Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:47 pm

http://katu.com/news/local/portland-food-scene-highlighted-on-mondays-episode-of-the-bachelor

Interview with the food truck vendors

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:30 pm

Their hometown date was the sweetest! I was smiling all the way through. I loved everything. When Ben picked her up and hugged her and said "Finally I get to see you", like he couldn't wait to see her. Then when he said "I'd die happy right now next to you", this man and his words. I also thought it was cute when Lauren said today just feels like I'm hanging out with my boyfriend. Just last week he said Lauren was his girlfriend. My most favorite moment of all was when Ben cried just talking about Lauren. That was one of the most sincere and authentic moments I've ever seen from a lead. It was beautiful, I cried laugh out loud. He's gonna be a mess at the FRC. You could tell Ben didn't wanted to leave her that night, then she said I'll see you soon. Btw, did you catch her blowing a kiss at Ben in the car? AWW these two. :inlove

I don't know what it is about these two but I just feel like they could be a match made in heaven, don't want to get my hopes up but I felt the same with Jash. heartbeat

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:36 pm

Someone once said (about this show) that every once in a while you catch lightning in a bottle. So it is, IMO, with this season.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:39 pm

Lucas15 wrote:Someone once said (about this show) that every once in a while you catch lightning in a bottle. So it is, IMO, with this season.

I'm with you. Enjoying it while it lasts because it's something special

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:55 pm

Lucas15 wrote:Someone once said (about this show) that every once in a while you catch lightning in a bottle. So it is, IMO, with this season.

Aww Lucas! And if you're not looking in the right place or blink at the wrong time , you miss it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:31 pm

Maybe Lauren being in Hawaii was a way to take a trip with her parents and sister before the media storm of ATFR. Yes there's a convention but she can still spend time with mom and sis.

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:34 pm

I felt a little awkwardness with Ben and Lauren's goodbye. Ben looked sad. It's almost as if he wants Lauren to say ILY to him before he leaves. AAAGGGGHH Not knowing kills me.

Also, Ben says in the end of his blog: http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_20989047,00.html:
"See you then Bachelor Nation, and get ready for an ending that you'll never expect. I know I didn't …" WHAT COULD IT BE? IS HE JUST EXAGGERATING? I believe 100% he'll pick Lauren, but what could have gone down???? :/

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:18 pm

I thought the goodbye was the best part. He was so emotional almost like he couldn't bare saying goodbye to her right then. So many things he wanted to say but knew he couldn't. And like she was the bachelorette she was the one who said "I'll see you soon." She blew a kiss to him too which I thought was adorable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:28 pm

He let out a sigh and stared at her first. He could see her sadness too. None think he said the L word to her family? His blog said he usually can keep things together but not so at the Bushnell's. Or did his tears say it all to even the father ?

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:59 pm

charmained wrote:I felt a little awkwardness with Ben and Lauren's goodbye. Ben looked sad. It's almost as if he wants Lauren to say ILY to him before he leaves. AAAGGGGHH Not knowing kills me.

Also, Ben says in the end of his blog: http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_20989047,00.html:
"See you then Bachelor Nation, and get ready for an ending that you'll never expect. I know I didn't …" WHAT COULD IT BE? IS HE JUST EXAGGERATING? I believe 100% he'll pick Lauren, but what could have gone down???? :/

Ben better pick her or I hate him for the rest of my life. Also, his feelings/tears for Lauren, it was all lie. Acting is the grandest life after all. Hopefully I'm wrong. I'm Cherish for these two so hard.

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:00 am

I think the whole time in their date, Ben is glassy-eyed. Like he couldn't take one more minute not telling her how much he loves her. Poor Benny sad There were pauses the whole date and you could feel their love in the silence. Sad but beautiful.
--
Also, Mollie was the first one to know that they love each other. Mollie represented us but she was there in real time. Our "GET ENGAGED, ALREADY!" was what must be in Mollie's head when she found out Lauren hasn't said ILY yet to Ben. Funny!

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy