SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:28 pm

Some SC's of Lauren and Ben's date are now up:  SC No Discussion Thread

Feel free to use them as avies, siggies, or just to spread some :sprinklehearts sign heart here in the fan thread. Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:28 pm

sophienette wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:I loved Ben saying to Lauren's dad,
"At this point with Lauren , it's more Real than I ever thought I could feel."

In one of the finale promos you hear Ben describing his finale choice in that what he has is REAL, etc. All things point to Lauren but Ben has to navigate through two other women. Can we just say game over and head straight to ATFR? It's getting stressful. , sad

laugh out loud  just posted this on other thread:

When I was watching Lolo's HTD live...(Italic is exactly what we see them say, bold is what I think are key points)

Mollie: Like how do I know you're not saying this to all these other families. Like "Oh I love your daughter and our first date was awesome"

Hinting he just did to her?

Ben: But if I'm on one knee and I'm asking Lauren to marry me at the end, it is because I mean it. And like, I'm committing to that
(the second part of that sentence, if we were to play TPTB and cut it....  :shocked!: )

Ben to Lolo's dad: if i'm down on one knee at the end of this it will be because it's real. And.. at this point with Lauren, it's more real than I ever thought I could ever feel

Loved your analysis!

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:33 pm

Who is on that phone in the end? Is it Mollie's voice?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:46 pm

tennischick80 wrote:Who is on that phone in the end? Is it Mollie's voice?

Since they can edit anyone's voice in, I thought could be even Lauren's dad.

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:48 pm

ForeverLove wrote:

YES! Yes! That would be phenomenal since Lauren's family means so much to her and they wouldn't be able to be there. This way, they'll be honored. Such a Ben thing to do!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:59 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

YES! Yes! That would be phenomenal since Lauren's family means so much to her and they wouldn't be able to be there. This way, they'll be honored. Such a Ben thing to do!

Something meaningful like Lauren is and has been the one for me along this journey and before I get down on one knee, I wanted to ask your permission to marry your Lolo.

He did tell her dad when he got down on one knee it was going to be real. Hoping we're on the right track.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:13 pm

Didn't Ben see a rainbow on the Bahamas group date with Lauren? And now they see a double rainbow .....
Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 8ecdf112-e6b3-4813-8a9d-a3c1d5480703

Thank you Ladybug for your hard work in the sc's thread

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:25 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Didn't Ben see a rainbow on the Bahamas group date with Lauren? And now they see a double rainbow .....
Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 8ecdf112-e6b3-4813-8a9d-a3c1d5480703

If that isn't a sign from the heavens, I don't know what is.
Jumping hearts

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:30 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Didn't Ben see a rainbow on the Bahamas group date with Lauren? And now they see a double rainbow .....

I dont think they actully saw it giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:32 pm

Could it be a graphic TPTB threw in as a clue?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:37 pm

I checked and no other rainbow shown on the other dates. I'm telling you, feels like kismet with these two,

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:55 pm

I found this article online written by Dionna Sanchez. It's titled "Sometimes Love Is Spoken Mainly in our Tears" and my heart melts just reading this and being reminded of Ben and Lauren's teary-eyed talks with the family. 

"I’ve decided that tears are sometimes the best expression of the heart.
Sometimes words don’t do the heart justice. But emotion always does the heart justice.
When a child is born and you hold them for the first time, sometimes no words will match what the tears coming down a face can show. When your child gets married and the tears glisten in the corners of your eyes? Those tears speak volumes of the years of love your heart has devoted to the one who is walking down the aisle.
When your child is hurting and you are holding them in your arms trying to console them, they don’t always see the tears that slowly seep from your own eyes as you resonate in pain with them.
When a dearly loved grandparent passes away and you reach across their casket to give them one last lingering hug…. only tears can tell the story of the love you shared with that now-deceased dear one.
Sometimes when I stand in church and sing, I wonder at the meaning of the words that my voice sings out. I wonder at the realness of my faith. And then a certain stanza of a song causes my voice to choke, and I find my eyes wet with deep love for my Heavenly Father. In that moment, I realize that my heart knows how to express what I’m feeling better than my mind or my voice.
Yes, sometimes love is spoken mainly in tears. Our tears can be happy, sad, fearful or full of gratitude. They are the outward voice for the inner passions of our heart and soul.
Every time I feel my tears – especially when they take me by surprise, I am grateful for their authenticity. Tears don’t and can’t ever lie. They are more real and honest than most things in life and we don’t do them justice when we try to hide them.
We can also take away a blessing from those we love by hiding our tears.  Imagine how a spouse would feel, if they could see tears streaming down our face over our thankfulness for their safe return after being away for a long time; or tears shed in relief after finding out they are safe after a very critical surgery?
Imagine how someone feels to see and experience your tears when you come to him or her and tell them how sorry you are for hurting them? Those tears mean more and express your heart deeper than any of your words ever could.
Love is IN our tears.  It is in every single drop that falls.
It’s those very tears that show what something (or someone) really means to us.
Let them show. Let them flow. For when the words don’t come and tears do….sometimes that is the best way to deliver the message to someone else we deeply care about.

Source: http://www.incourage.me/2013/04/sometimes-love-is-spoken-mainly-in-our-tears.html

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy