SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:11 am

From Sharleen's blog:
LAUREN B’S HOMETOWN
In Portland, Lauren B takes Ben to some food trucks, otherwise known as the best date activity known to man. I relate to Lauren B's love of butter—is there anything better, really?—and loved this moment between them...
Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 ?format=750w
I was also fascinated by how all the other folks seemed either completely unaware or disinterested in the filming going on. (The Bachelor is such an infamous show that there are usually hoards of people crowded around and taking photos.) It made me think the cameras had to be far away and zooming in...
Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 ?format=750w
Lauren B either speaks in hyperbole or is really that comfortable with Ben...
Lauren B has been a frontrunner this entire season but this Hometown I think really cemented her as everyone's prediction for Ben's final pick. I believe in showing—not telling—as talk can be cheap. And while on every other Hometown he told some family member, "I really care about your daughter", he showed how much he values Lauren B in this moment...
There was some commentary from Lauren B about the importance of her family's approval that came from an ITM I'm sure is a Pick-Up...
Generic top, check. Hair and makeup completely different than this date, check.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor20/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:31 am

How can he cry like that with Mollie and then say what he did not long after with someone else AND then to top it all off, he tells Lauren he loves her too?! Ben had something good with Lauren and even his F2, but saying I love you like he did, come on. I really loved these two together, and with SM, and other clues think he picked Lauren, but wow, on having to deal with all this. I'm curious how they'll weather this storm Ben created and hope things worked out for them...I think. Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 2292733854

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:36 am

I'm singing , I will survive and think they did too.

Back to top Go down

Post by codzombies Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:59 am

I think the fact that both Lauren and JoJo are still friends & JoJo seems to be amicable with Ben with her social media makes me think that all is good with Ben and Lauren Smiley

codzombies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:00 am

All maybe good to this point..and hopefully beyond if he's been completely honest with her. Going into this show, contestants should know what to expect, and Lauren could see that-we'll see what happens, and how they all handled it.

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:01 am

watching it right now and Ben saying 'seeing Lauren is the closest thing i ever felt to love at first sight' almost killed me  :inlove
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:10 am

So guys, do we still like them together or not after that episode? J/K laugh out loud

Even though part of me wants to pelt Ben over the head right now, I still like him and am firmly on this train still Smiley

I hope he was honest with Lauren about everything that happened, boy needs to put those communicator skills to use.

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:52 am

I want Ben to redeem himself!!!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:14 am

I'm on this team till the bitter end. If I can deal with Soules for my dear Whit, I can do it for Lauren rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:20 am

I need Ben to do something to redeem himself! Go back to the old Ben we used to love please
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:01 am

IMO the previews led me to believe all will be okay- Lauren's a bit off balance, but dealing with the idea that he may have told JoJo that he loves her, too. But I must say, I didn't think I'd see Ben dive into quite as deep a pile of mud/quick sand.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:03 am

I'm still firmly on the BenLo train even though last night was a little rough:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy