SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:12 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:i don't mean to be rude but I'm a little confused on why thats funny.

I think the all still say Lauren B because I assume the other Laurens were at WTA.

Last edited by Eviebloom on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:14 pm

Diana wrote:https://youtu.be/-HKSY33frxY

Awwww! He seems so genuine, stress free and happy.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:18 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:ohh well i feel stupid... i thought you meant you were surprised they were picking lauren... now i really feel stupid
Sorry, don't feel that way, I should of elaborated I guess! I did also find it amusing too that they ALL picked Lauren, because they saw what we saw. He was into Lauren from the start and they def. noticed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:20 pm

no I'm just slow and the second you told me that and i read it again then i understood.... haha its been a long day.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:23 pm

Loving the BenLo-vefest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:25 pm

The reason why Ben and Lauren will work post show in my opinion is that Ben is going to do all the right things. He's no chris soules like the way he treated Whitney.  He's going to make her feel loved and adored and he knows he should do those things. She's earned it and the best part is it seems like he still loves her so much that he'll want to do all those things for her. I think he feels very lucky she's been understanding throughout all of this.

Date her well, love on her in public... Dude knows what he's doing, unlike some others we've had to endure :cutesmile!: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:26 pm

agreed... after last night its nice to see some positive post now. (even though i admit i was one who jumped but really i only jumped on ben i still love lauren)
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:30 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:no I'm just slow and the second you told me that and i read it again then i understood.... haha its been a long day.
Yes it has, haha! I might have to skip right to BenLo this final episode and enjoy it from there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:31 pm

agreed... is it march 14 yet? these next 12 days are going to go by so slowly i just know it.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:32 pm

Also even when they camera were turned off, she was still the same person. The benefit of being true to yourself . Can we say that Ben too fell in love with Lauren, the woman from Portland Oregon?

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:50 pm

Amanda losing her voice and that's cute. Sorry wrong thread but I'm feeling butterflies with BenLo-ve comeback all over again :cutesmile!:

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:55 pm

More vids of Ben confessing love for Lauren please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy