SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jcrbil Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:01 am

I do think it was filmed, as the whole date was, beginning to end- so no "off camera". It's just that the editors chose not to show more than a couple of seconds. Perhaps the interactions there were just as obvious as the ones with the two of them- maybe Lauren completely clicked with the friends, too!

This date was put together probably well before Ben knew that Lauren was the one who was going to get it- but I think it was put together for the "potential" f1 since it was the most personal date (I know they tried to sell the Wrigley field date as being really personal, but compared to a day on the town and meeting the friends, it wasn't..... sorry JoJo.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:08 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:
eliza3 wrote:To me that means that was a big deal to arrange to have Lauren meet Ben's friends.   They all had to travel to Warsaw for filming from Denver so some preplanning on TPTBs part.

IMO this was the most important date so far, the youth centre and meeting his friends. IMO it showed clearly who he wants as his F1. Unless Lauren makes some huge mistake, there's no way he'd have introduced her to his friends, mostly off camera, and then turn around and not pick her in the end.

Well it certainly took some co-ordination to get Ben's friends (that we now know are all married and in Denver) to come to Warsaw to meet Ben and Lauren. But more than simply the logistics of it is the implication of it. These guys made a pact to move to Denver together and since then 3 of the 4 have met people and are now married and Ben is the last one "single". That he wanted them in Warsaw and took Lauren to meet them suggests to me that he knew then who he was going to pick.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:10 am

jcrbil wrote:I do think it was filmed, as the whole date was, beginning to end- so no "off camera".  It's just that the editors chose not to show more than a couple of seconds.  Perhaps the interactions there were just as obvious as the ones with the two of them- maybe Lauren completely clicked with the friends, too!

This date was put together probably well before Ben knew that Lauren was the one who was going to get it- but I think it was put together for the "potential" f1 since it was the most personal date (I know they tried to sell the Wrigley field date as being really personal, but compared to  a day on the town and meeting the friends, it wasn't..... sorry JoJo.

Oh, I meant 'off camera' as in not shown. I don't think there is any time off camera at all, I think that's what Brooks said once on afterbuzz.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:10 am

jcrbil wrote:Perhaps the interactions there were just as obvious as the ones with the two of them - maybe Lauren completely clicked with the friends, too!

Hmm - is there anyone we've seen yet that Lauren hasn't "clicked" with? Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:48 am

does Lauren follow his friends on SM as well?
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:03 am

ForeverLove wrote:
truelovealways wrote:I love them together https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eVC24Qfv7U&feature=youtu.be

Bravo and thank you! clapping!
Thanks they are so sweet together beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:31 am

I'm working on editing the SC's for the HTD preview now and will get them posted later this afternoon, but wanted to let y'all know I just posted some SC's of the Ben and Lauren's 1:1 in the SC - No Discussion Thread

Feel free to use them in avies, siggies or to spread some love :sprinklehearts here in the fan thread.  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:41 am

Thank you ladybug!! You're awesome!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:54 am

limoncello wrote:does Lauren follow his friends on SM as well?

Nope, not yet. I think she's very cautious. She knows HOW GREAT sleuthing skills we have. ;)

In other news, I just want to say how happy I am to be a part of this family (this lovely lovely thread). I consider all of you my friends now and I think I spend more time here than on Facebook. hihi Cheers to Ben and Lauren and this amazing following and friendship they helped us create. awwww

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:35 pm

I find it interesting that when you're hungry for info or an outlet to talk about your obsession guilty pleasure, this board appears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:38 pm

truelovealways wrote:I love them together https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eVC24Qfv7U&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for the Video, I really love them together, they are no normal, yet so passionate! I believe Lauren B is the F1, and the way he looks at her, pure admiration and thankfulness in his heart to have found her.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:15 pm

Funniest Ben and Lauren moment
https://youtu.be/t05N7mYFpwE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy